Cartoon commission

Get your Dunny fix here. Discuss the 3-inch series, post an 8-inch wish lists, or chat about upcoming designs.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

WuzOne

Cartoon commission

Post by WuzOne » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:01 pm

Hi again fellas,

these new dunnys are a commission to a collector from California.

5" & 3" custom 100% hand painted with spray paint, acrylics and matte varnish.

Thanks for looking!

http://www.wuzone.bigcartel.com

THEWUZ

Good Customs Buyers:
JMoney(x2),perrezno(x5),shauni55,mamuso(x2),liveordunny,dxjock(x2),mamuso,okrabelo,stillman,
draifet(x5),billot(x3),gawein,philnjill(x6),
lmlwsp,spade,brotherfudz(x2),ZopBoy(x5),NOodle591(x2),ism,mrktrbx(+30),friendsw/thetoy,ratmloud,Arkelao(x2)Buellster,Quest1,
Zandar,kingofpain97,yorickbrown,
tamara988,dasmo(x2),tactics(x2),noOmChe,bossd(x4),
eggsnbacon,wilmer,abidoobi,base(x3),tr3e,
ThingThatWalks(x3),sykorgl(x4),sgolby,RobotKid(x7),thndrstrk(x2),KinglyDecay,Bubblesung,viniloeater(x2),DL83, slals....

hungry

Re: Cartoon commission

Post by hungry » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:17 pm

Wow! Really well done!
Great Transactions with: crux, Ghost, Adultswim666, aslee23, mavxb3, w33zy16, noeleaser, drummerboy2, oisterboy

My Trampt Page

delicious62

Post by delicious62 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:47 pm

Fantastic work as usual!

WuzOne

Post by WuzOne » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:20 am

Thanks for the feedback guys!
THEWUZ

Good Customs Buyers:
JMoney(x2),perrezno(x5),shauni55,mamuso(x2),liveordunny,dxjock(x2),mamuso,okrabelo,stillman,
lmlwsp,spade,brotherfudz(x2),ZopBoy(x5),NOodle591(x2),ism,mrktrbx(+30),friendsw/thetoy,ratmloud,Arkelao(x2)Buellster,Quest1,
ThingThatWalks(x3),sykorgl(x4),sgolby,RobotKid(x7),thndrstrk(x2),KinglyDecay,Bubblesung,viniloeater(x2),DL83, slals....

fakeXsound

Post by fakeXsound » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:25 am

Hey Wuz, I hope you don't mind my asking... I've been using spray paint for base coats for about a year now, but I'm having trouble. I started by leaving the whole Dunny together and moving the arms around to get full coverage after waiting for the paint to dry. But recently I tried to paint each piece (head, body, arms) separately and put them back together. But putting them back together requires a lot of force, and even after waiting several days for the paint to dry, leaves smudges on the paint. Do you take the figures apart? Or leave them together?

Thanks!
Great deals with: Trademark78, wyldaxe, yanksb11, lediscode, Nisares, Slideglide, broke4toys, OK_DOMO, kudospop, MotherGoose, Reg_M, LuckyKid19, Jfactor

WuzOne

Post by WuzOne » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:27 am

fakeXsound wrote:Hey Wuz, I hope you don't mind my asking... I've been using spray paint for base coats for about a year now, but I'm having trouble. I started by leaving the whole Dunny together and moving the arms around to get full coverage after waiting for the paint to dry. But recently I tried to paint each piece (head, body, arms) separately and put them back together. But putting them back together requires a lot of force, and even after waiting several days for the paint to dry, leaves smudges on the paint. Do you take the figures apart? Or leave them together?

Thanks!
Hi dude,

I always use primer paint for the base, you can use a primer paint in spray by Montana or Citadel. I always disarm the toy in parts (head, body and arms). Before reassembling I usually cut with a cutter a part of the arms or neck so that everything fits gently.

Good luck!!
THEWUZ

Good Customs Buyers:

fakeXsound

Post by fakeXsound » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:17 am

WuzOne wrote:
fakeXsound wrote:Hey Wuz, I hope you don't mind my asking... I've been using spray paint for base coats for about a year now, but I'm having trouble. I started by leaving the whole Dunny together and moving the arms around to get full coverage after waiting for the paint to dry. But recently I tried to paint each piece (head, body, arms) separately and put them back together. But putting them back together requires a lot of force, and even after waiting several days for the paint to dry, leaves smudges on the paint. Do you take the figures apart? Or leave them together?

Thanks!
Hi dude,

I always use primer paint for the base, you can use a primer paint in spray by Montana or Citadel. I always disarm the toy in parts (head, body and arms). Before reassembling I usually cut with a cutter a part of the arms or neck so that everything fits gently.

Good luck!!
Thanks for the tips! I'll grab some Montana primer. :rock:
Great deals with: Trademark78, wyldaxe, yanksb11, lediscode, Nisares, Slideglide, broke4toys, OK_DOMO, kudospop, MotherGoose, Reg_M, LuckyKid19, Jfactor

watchparts

Post by watchparts » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:10 am

Killer work, great detail!

WuzOne

Post by WuzOne » Sun May 28, 2017 11:49 am

watchparts wrote:Killer work, great detail!

Thanks dude!
THEWUZ

Good Customs Buyers: