forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 9:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:22 pm 

Mine shows to be out for delivery today.

My wife loves copper so I voted on that color

ynottony
Nebulon5
lulu
waisicmao
grimlock
TiredChildren
lifeSIZEuglyDOL
OsirisOrion
Rsinart

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:05 pm 

Voted brushed silver because I like it best but honestly I probably won't double dip on this one :?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:48 pm 

Yep pretty sure mine is lost in the mail somewhere. Still says it never shipped out.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:12 pm 

never mind its here.. With Pics.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:48 pm 

Nice pics!!!!!

-CasperNY- -Finnrcw- -theOutlaw- -therealchinaman- -geescube-

LTB http://trampt.com/users/Scrow/want

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:38 pm 

Are the necks glued to the body?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:46 pm 

No they turn.

Edit: wait the 3" or 8"? I don't think the 3" movds.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:28 pm 

Thanks so much for the kind reception to the Clairvoyant. I hope you are enjoying them in your collections!

Regarding the neck joints, we made a decision to permanently affix the neck joint so that the snake design on the back would always be lined up. I wouldn't suggest trying to turn the head with force on either 8" or 3", just in case it breaks.

Cheers!

Instagram : JRYUART
Twitter : JRYUART
My FB Fan Page

please email show and commission requests to email@jryuart.com . Respects!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:06 am 

[quote="Mikey Puff"]never mind its here.. With Pics.

Yours looks 100x better than mine. I hadnt realized how bad of a paint job i had gotten until looking at yours.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:34 am 

metallic this summer

"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:47 pm 

I've got an extra white one if anyone missed out..

I will ship internationally too!

For Trade
For Sale

"Every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage..."
- William S. Burroughs

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:40 pm 

noeleaser wrote:

Still finding these online and from local retailers. I know megalopolis toys still has a few in stock of the white. They have a rewards system also which is great.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:50 am 

jkeplinger wrote:
noeleaser wrote:

Still finding these online and from local retailers. I know megalopolis toys still has a few in stock of the white. They have a rewards system also which is great.

Wow dude.. WTF is up with that!?

Way to hijack and derail my sales post, definitely NOT how you make friends on here..

By the way, whatever Megalopolis is charging for the 8" white Clairvoyant, I WILL BEAT IT.

How's that?

For Trade
For Sale

"Every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage..."
- William S. Burroughs

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:50 pm 

noeleaser wrote:
jkeplinger wrote:
noeleaser wrote:

Way to hijack and derail my sales post, definitely NOT how you make friends on here..

By the way, whatever Megalopolis is charging for the 8" white Clairvoyant, I WILL BEAT IT.

How's that?

:axe:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:33 pm 

jkeplinger wrote:
noeleaser wrote:

dude loves promoting this 1 toy store in half of his whole 8 posts. It's cool if you're the owner or friends with the owner.

sales thread http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?p=2065190#p2065190
100+ Buying, selling, muling transactions over the years. Plenty of references.

>>>DO NOT SUPPORT DEKORNER, Toy Tokyo
Bad dealings/shady people: griffndunn, Ktnboy, QNguyen/TRgear<<<

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:21 am 

666ways2love wrote:
jkeplinger wrote:
noeleaser wrote:

dude loves promoting this 1 toy store in half of his whole 8 posts. It's cool if you're the owner or friends with the owner.

Only reason I responded to the post was the assumption that was being made that these are sold out for the white, which they are not. From what I was seeing this poster bought 2 trying to sell the second for a quick buck, which I dont agree with at all, but thats his choice. I just threw in megalopolis because they are are store that i know has a couple in stock, and you can snag one for about $80, which I figured the seller wouldn't be selling for anyways. Not trying to screw anyone over, just trying to help others get a good deal on an amazing figure. I don't work for the store or know the owner, but have found the best deals on kidrobot items at this place and noone has been able to even come close.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:24 am 

666ways2love wrote:
jkeplinger wrote:
noeleaser wrote:

Well the only post i have created was talking about the store, so yes most of the posts will be about it for that one reason. Are you against others getting figures for cheap prices? Don't understand why so many people are getting bent over a recommendation. Whats it to you if someone buys from him or from somewhere else, they have their choice.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:29 am 

noeleaser wrote:
jkeplinger wrote:
noeleaser wrote:

How's that?

Only reason I responded was your response that you had one IN CASE ANYONE MISSED OUT <<< as if they are sold out, which they are not. If it was your own post about it being for sale I wouldnt of said anything, but its not even your original post.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:17 pm 

jkeplinger wrote:
Only reason I responded was your response that you had one IN CASE ANYONE MISSED OUT <<< as if they are sold out, which they are not. If it was your own post about it being for sale I wouldnt of said anything, but its not even your original post.

What you did was very uncool. A long time member is trying to unload a toy and you are trying to drive people elsewhere. Stop advertising for this store now or else you'll be banned. You've already been warned once. Just stop it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:31 pm 

Kidrobot Guru wrote:
jkeplinger wrote:

What you did was very uncool. A long time member is trying to unload a toy and you are trying to drive people elsewhere. Stop advertising for this store now or else you'll be banned. You've already been warned once. Just stop it.

Edit: Ignore what I wrote, sorry if what i posted came off as trying to take a sell away from the member. This was not my intent and I'm surprised something as a little mistake turned into a big mess of even being banned. I am a new member of these forums and havent been around to know who everyone is or how things work. I would still like to be a member as I have really gotten into collecting dunnys and would still like to receive the news and the connections with being a member of the forum.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:17 am 

any news on those alternate color ways? fingers still crossed for jade