Favorite 20" Dunnys

Get your Dunny fix here. Discuss the 3-inch series, post an 8-inch wish lists, or chat about upcoming designs.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

QTPie

Favorite 20" Dunnys

Post by QTPie » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:31 am

I was looking around to find posts on 20" Dunnys and noticed there weren't a whole lot in general. I've been shopping around for one and wanted to see what your guys thoughts on them were and which ones stood out.

Personally, my two favorites are Kronk's Killjoy and the J RYUs F.A.D. Patina version. I love the colors and patterns of the Killjoy piece as well as the high gloss black base. I'm a huge fan of the sculpt on the 8" F.A.D. piece, but I'm an even bigger of the Patina colorway. I'm a sucker for that Atlantis style green and bronze look.

The Dunny lamp was a pretty neat concept too.

What do you guys think?
Last edited by QTPie on Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

http://trampt.com/users/QTPie/feed

Great Sellers: halfapparition, noeleaser, belfinatorzz111, (nice dream), paulzdeep, 666ways2love, rjxdang, w33zy16, cmk802, QUASIMO, Ath, fast1590, kgyure, mavxb3, DexDexign, MattPower, delicious62
Great Buyers: Counterbalance
Great Trades: DManTX, MattPower
Muled for: patrick40, ShizRobot, kgyure

slapshot13j

Re: Favorite 20" Dunnys

Post by slapshot13j » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:51 am

I am pretty much solely a 3 inch collector, with a few 8 inch dunnys sprinkled in. For the most part have stayed away from the bigger dunnys, and have never gotten a 20 inch.

However, for the holidays I got one of the lamps. It is one of the coolest dunnys I have seen. Rivals some of my best 3 inchers. I absolutely love it.

Scrow

Post by Scrow » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:46 pm

Killjoy, Otto Bjornik, and Tara McPherson I like others as well but those are my top 3
GOOD TRANSACTIONS: -realtyguy808- -ianthegamer- -Ak4play- -pico_de_orizaba- -rstone010-
-surfjord- -mooshysushi- -Nicedream- -gokou105- -noname27- -HeyJB - -Eiji- -Rmetz27- -rjl-
-snooker- -DBAS- -mimicatl- -noname27- -Freakinkram88- -Bansheebeat- -Ottawa- -mavxb3-
-CasperNY- -Finnrcw- -theOutlaw- -therealchinaman- -geescube-

LTB http://trampt.com/users/Scrow/want

delicious62

Post by delicious62 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:09 pm

I'm with slapshot, mostly 3" is all I collect with a few 8's (and now 5's) occasionally, but I think the FAD would be at the top of my list.

Also, it probably doesn't really count, but I gotta say, the 20" plush is pretty great.

Aside question, is it sacrilege to make a custom out of a 20" El Loco? Part of me feels bad about it, but I couldn't pass up a cheap (relatively anyway) one on eBay even though it was dinged up and missing his arms(?). Its not really in a collectible state anymore, but I figured it was the cheapest vinyl 20" I'd ever get ahold of.

QTPie

Post by QTPie » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:17 pm

delicious62 wrote:I'm with slapshot, mostly 3" is all I collect with a few 8's (and now 5's) occasionally, but I think the FAD would be at the top of my list.

Also, it probably doesn't really count, but I gotta say, the 20" plush is pretty great.

Aside question, is it sacrilege to make a custom out of a 20" El Loco? Part of me feels bad about it, but I couldn't pass up a cheap (relatively anyway) one on eBay even though it was dinged up and missing his arms(?). Its not really in a collectible state anymore, but I figured it was the cheapest vinyl 20" I'd ever get ahold of.
I've been strongly thinking about snagging the plush 20" myself. Just got one of the Warhol soup cans and it feels kind of lonely by itself (side note: I hope they come out with more colorways for the cans!).

I might be sacrilege if it wasn't already scuffed up. Plus, collecting is about what you want, and not others. I say go for it! A 20" custom has so much potential.
http://trampt.com/users/QTPie/feed

Great Sellers: halfapparition, noeleaser, belfinatorzz111, (nice dream), paulzdeep, 666ways2love, rjxdang, w33zy16, cmk802, QUASIMO, Ath, fast1590, kgyure, mavxb3, DexDexign, MattPower, delicious62
Great Buyers: Counterbalance
Great Trades: DManTX, MattPower
Muled for: patrick40, ShizRobot, kgyure

Mikey Puff

Post by Mikey Puff » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:57 pm

I actually love the black dalek.
The Otto Bjornik is awesome.
I have the orange drop as well but ide rather have any of the other 2 over that.
http://therook.bigcartel.com/
instagram = @Mikey_Pip

Jwanyblitz

Post by Jwanyblitz » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:34 pm

Tara McPherson's Black Heart of Gold but Kronk's Killjoy is a close second.