forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:49 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:05 am
Posts: 8728
24 per case
96 per carton

_________________
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:24 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:59 am
Posts: 14
I heard that every single case has a horned devil chase, is that true? Our local shop sold 3 out of 8 cases in a row and all 3 had that chase.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 8:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:11 pm
Posts: 863
Location: CNY
What local shop is that lol


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 8:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:13 pm
Posts: 13184
Location: NYC
SuperPoopyFace wrote:
I heard that every single case has a horned devil chase, is that true? Our local shop sold 3 out of 8 cases in a row and all 3 had that chase.


They shouldn't be selling any cases at all, it's not the 12th.

SHAME!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 8:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:05 am
Posts: 8728
the dok A 5" will go well with this series

_________________
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 10:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:10 am
Posts: 272
Location: Austin
Ebay auctions are showing that cards are back.

_________________
Image
Buy, Sell and Trade your open blind boxes at Open Blind Boxes
Follow up on http://www.facebook.com/openblindboxes Instagram https://www.instagram.com/openblindboxes/or twitter @openblindboxes for new figure updates.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 10:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:05 am
Posts: 8728
funny how they are going against the specific instructions on release date

_________________
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 12:13 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 12:05 am
Posts: 1
Hey all, just dropping in real quick to say thanks for all of the kind words regarding the series . That said, I was forwarded an eBay link of some Arcane Divination listings, which they're not supposed to be selling until may 12th. Aside from that , there is a listing for godmachine's Devil piece at a ridiculous price because they think that the ?/??listed ratio automatically means it's rare. Don't be fooled and pay that price. I assigned the ratios to be very fair and the devil can be found pretty easily. Just a heads up , please let us know how you like this series when it is officially released and on behalf of everyone involved, we are truly appreciative. Respects all..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:52 pm
Posts: 448
halfapparition wrote:
the dok A 5" will go well with this series


Wait, whaaaaattttt :shock: !

I haven't heard about this. Sorry to derail, but this is pretty hyped!

JRYUART wrote:
Hey all, just dropping in real quick to say thanks for all of the kind words regarding the series . That said, I was forwarded an eBay link of some Arcane Divination listings, which they're not supposed to be selling until may 12th. Aside from that , there is a listing for godmachine's Devil piece at a ridiculous price because they think that the ?/??listed ratio automatically means it's rare. Don't be fooled and pay that price. I assigned the ratios to be very fair and the devil can be found pretty easily. Just a heads up , please let us know how you like this series when it is officially released and on behalf of everyone involved, we are truly appreciative. Respects all..


I can't wait to open up my case! I've been dying to get ahold of this series since it was announced. I'm glad to hear the Devil piece is fairly reasonable. It would be nice to get a full set without too much chasing.

_________________
http://trampt.com/users/QTPie/feed

Great Sellers: halfapparition, noeleaser, belfinatorzz111, (nice dream), paulzdeep, 666ways2love, rjxdang, w33zy16, cmk802, QUASIMO, Ath, fast1590, kgyure, mavxb3, DexDexign, MattPower, delicious62
Great Buyers: Counterbalance
Great Trades: DManTX, MattPower
Muled for: patrick40, ShizRobot, kgyure


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 3:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:50 pm
Posts: 164
QTPie wrote:
halfapparition wrote:
the dok A 5" will go well with this series


Wait, whaaaaattttt :shock: !

I haven't heard about this. Sorry to derail, but this is pretty hyped!

here :shock:

_________________
My Trampt Profile


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:11 pm
Posts: 863
Location: CNY
I might do an unboxing video of a case. Is that something people still enjoy seeing? Could probably record it and double the speed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:21 pm
Posts: 1140
Location: Brooklyn, NY
This series turned out really really nice. Love all ofthe added details (flocking, GID, metallic paints, and so much sculpting). Glad this series was delayed, so that it came out just right.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 8:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:41 am
Posts: 113
swind15 wrote:
This series turned out really really nice. Love all ofthe added details (flocking, GID, metallic paints, and so much sculpting). Glad this series was delayed, so that it came out just right.


Flocking!?!?!! Do tell...???

Can't wait for my case to arrive


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 3:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:11 pm
Posts: 863
Location: CNY
So, is there a chase version of the wheel of fortune dunny? It shows one on the trampt page for the series, but I haven't seen any turning up or anyone mentioning it yet.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:22 pm
Posts: 48
Oisterboy wrote:
So, is there a chase version of the wheel of fortune dunny? It shows one on the trampt page for the series, but I haven't seen any turning up or anyone mentioning it yet.


I've been wondering this as well! I thought, at first, the gold variant would be a case exclusive. But there has been 0 word on if it's actually just a variant chase.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:21 pm
Posts: 1140
Location: Brooklyn, NY
sergioff wrote:
swind15 wrote:
This series turned out really really nice. Love all ofthe added details (flocking, GID, metallic paints, and so much sculpting). Glad this series was delayed, so that it came out just right.


Flocking!?!?!! Do tell...???

Can't wait for my case to arrive


Temperance (angel) has flocked wings. Pictures/vectors don't do justice for Temperance and The Lovers. Two of my favorites in this series.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 4:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 4:16 pm
Posts: 75
Location: London
We have just done a LIVE unboxing over on our Facebook page of the Arcane Divination. With guests J*RYU and JPK on the comments too.

https://www.facebook.com/thetoychronicl ... 002205125/

Such an epic series! Wait till you see the crazy ratios that I pulled. Insane.

_________________
Rozanski
Co-Founder at The Toy Chronicle
Vinyl Addict. Beard Wearer. Pub Poker Fish. Beer Drinker. Movie Watcher. Photo Grapher.

Also known as King of the North! The North will never forget!

Can be found wondering aimlessly at the following locations...
Trampt: http://trampt.com/users/Gary_Rozanski/have
Instagram: http://instagram.com/garyrozanski
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Gary_Rozanski
Website: http://www.garyrozanski.com/

Image

Successful trades/sales:
squarebackmatt, rundmb, conseptic, kitman34, davidstevensonuk2010, amybbz09


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 4:16 pm
Posts: 75
Location: London
We have also written a review piece, if you haven't got the time to watch our 1hr long Live stream.

http://www.thetoychronicle.com/reviews/ ... -kidrobot/

Also, includes pictures of the Case Exclusive Tarot Card set too!

_________________
Rozanski
Co-Founder at The Toy Chronicle
Vinyl Addict. Beard Wearer. Pub Poker Fish. Beer Drinker. Movie Watcher. Photo Grapher.

Also known as King of the North! The North will never forget!

Can be found wondering aimlessly at the following locations...
Trampt: http://trampt.com/users/Gary_Rozanski/have
Instagram: http://instagram.com/garyrozanski
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Gary_Rozanski
Website: http://www.garyrozanski.com/

Image

Successful trades/sales:
squarebackmatt, rundmb, conseptic, kitman34, davidstevensonuk2010, amybbz09


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 9:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:10 am
Posts: 272
Location: Austin
garyrozanski wrote:
We have just done a LIVE unboxing over on our Facebook page of the Arcane Divination. With guests J*RYU and JPK on the comments too.

https://www.facebook.com/thetoychronicl ... 002205125/

Such an epic series! Wait till you see the crazy ratios that I pulled. Insane.



This means for the 4th or 5th set in a row now there are going to be dud cases. This crap has to get fixed. These layouts are so bad. For every winner there is going to be 3 losers? Now I don't know if I should buy a case or not.

Death (white) 2/24 (Tokyo Jesus) (1)
Death (black) ?/?? (Tokyo Jesus) (2)
The Empress 2/24 (Tokyo Jesus) (1)
Judgement 1/24 (Tokyo Jesus) (2)
The Sun & the Moon 3/48 (JRYU) (2)
The Wheel of Fortune 2/24 (JRYU) (2)
The Lovers 2/24 (Camilla d'Errico) (1)
Temperance 1/24 (Camilla d'Errico) (1)
The High Priestess 1/24 (Camilla d'Errico) (2)
The Hierophant (red) 2/24 (JPK) (1)
The Hierophant (white) ?/?? (JPK) (2)
The Fool 1/24 (JPK) (3)
The Hanged Man 2/24 (JPK) (2)
The Magician 2/24 (Godmachine) (2)
The Hermit 2/24 (Godmachine) (0)
The Devil ?/?? (Godmachine) (0)

_________________
Image
Buy, Sell and Trade your open blind boxes at Open Blind Boxes
Follow up on http://www.facebook.com/openblindboxes Instagram https://www.instagram.com/openblindboxes/or twitter @openblindboxes for new figure updates.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 9:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:11 pm
Posts: 863
Location: CNY
Goddamn those ARE crazy ratios...

And I guess I'll pass on the unboxing video since there already is one lol.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 10:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:32 am
Posts: 2082
Location: sao paulo, brazil
any info about the alternate colorway wheel of fortune?

_________________
instagram
twitter
facebook
redmutuca.com

huck gee wrote:
Great stuff!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 4:16 pm
Posts: 75
Location: London
IgorVentura wrote:
any info about the alternate colorway wheel of fortune?


We spoke with JRYU during our Live stream and he said 'No comment'

We'll just have to wait & see what comes from folks opening boxes over the next week, I guess.

_________________
Rozanski
Co-Founder at The Toy Chronicle
Vinyl Addict. Beard Wearer. Pub Poker Fish. Beer Drinker. Movie Watcher. Photo Grapher.

Also known as King of the North! The North will never forget!

Can be found wondering aimlessly at the following locations...
Trampt: http://trampt.com/users/Gary_Rozanski/have
Instagram: http://instagram.com/garyrozanski
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Gary_Rozanski
Website: http://www.garyrozanski.com/

Image

Successful trades/sales:
squarebackmatt, rundmb, conseptic, kitman34, davidstevensonuk2010, amybbz09


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:32 am
Posts: 2082
Location: sao paulo, brazil
garyrozanski wrote:
IgorVentura wrote:
any info about the alternate colorway wheel of fortune?


We spoke with JRYU during our Live stream and he said 'No comment'

We'll just have to wait & see what comes from folks opening boxes over the next week, I guess.

Thanks for replying! Hopefully it's not too hard to get. the regular colorway is great, but the alternate one is far better imho.

_________________
instagram
twitter
facebook
redmutuca.com

huck gee wrote:
Great stuff!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 4:16 pm
Posts: 75
Location: London
IgorVentura wrote:
garyrozanski wrote:
IgorVentura wrote:
any info about the alternate colorway wheel of fortune?


We spoke with JRYU during our Live stream and he said 'No comment'

We'll just have to wait & see what comes from folks opening boxes over the next week, I guess.

Thanks for replying! Hopefully it's not too hard to get. the regular colorway is great, but the alternate one is far better imho.


Personally, if it exists, I want it to be super rare.

_________________
Rozanski
Co-Founder at The Toy Chronicle
Vinyl Addict. Beard Wearer. Pub Poker Fish. Beer Drinker. Movie Watcher. Photo Grapher.

Also known as King of the North! The North will never forget!

Can be found wondering aimlessly at the following locations...
Trampt: http://trampt.com/users/Gary_Rozanski/have
Instagram: http://instagram.com/garyrozanski
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Gary_Rozanski
Website: http://www.garyrozanski.com/

Image

Successful trades/sales:
squarebackmatt, rundmb, conseptic, kitman34, davidstevensonuk2010, amybbz09


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:32 am
Posts: 2082
Location: sao paulo, brazil
garyrozanski wrote:
Personally, if it exists, I want it to be super rare.

as long as I get it, I have no problem with that! :p

_________________
instagram
twitter
facebook
redmutuca.com

huck gee wrote:
Great stuff!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group