Arcane Divination multi artists series.

Get your Dunny fix here. Discuss the 3-inch series, post an 8-inch wish lists, or chat about upcoming designs.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

User avatar
delicious62
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:02 pm
Contact:

Re: Arcane Divination multi artists series.

Post by delicious62 » Fri May 12, 2017 5:58 pm

Preordered when the series was announced :D haven't opened the cards yet... what's the deal with the two secret Dunnys I'm seeing on IG? Did I miss something?



User avatar
666ways2love
Posts: 3397
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:19 am
Location: Ventura Co, CA

Re: Arcane Divination multi artists series.

Post by 666ways2love » Fri May 12, 2017 6:07 pm

delicious62 wrote:Preordered when the series was announced :D haven't opened the cards yet... what's the deal with the two secret Dunnys I'm seeing on IG? Did I miss something?
If you're referring to Jesse's IG post, I think that's just the alt colorways of the JPK and Tokyo Jesus
sales thread viewtopic.php?p=2065190#p2065190
100+ Buying, selling, muling transactions over the years. Plenty of references.
____________________________________________
>>>DO NOT SUPPORT DEKORNER, Toy Tokyo

Image

User avatar
delicious62
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:02 pm
Contact:

Re: Arcane Divination multi artists series.

Post by delicious62 » Sat May 13, 2017 12:17 am

666ways2love wrote:
delicious62 wrote:Preordered when the series was announced :D haven't opened the cards yet... what's the deal with the two secret Dunnys I'm seeing on IG? Did I miss something?
If you're referring to Jesse's IG post, I think that's just the alt colorways of the JPK and Tokyo Jesus

moejoepike
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:49 pm

Re: Arcane Divination multi artists series.

Post by moejoepike » Sat May 13, 2017 9:45 am

I am having issues uploading pictures. Regardless, this series is amazing in person. I am also super stoked to have gotten the whole series in one case. A new bar has been set by Arcane Divination.

User avatar
slals
Posts: 180
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Arcane Divination multi artists series.

Post by slals » Mon May 15, 2017 1:16 pm

garyrozanski wrote:
IgorVentura wrote:any info about the alternate colorway wheel of fortune?
We spoke with JRYU during our Live stream and he said 'No comment'

We'll just have to wait & see what comes from folks opening boxes over the next week, I guess.
so anyone pull this alt colorway version yet?

FuneralDirector
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:07 am

Re: Arcane Divination multi artists series.

Post by FuneralDirector » Mon May 15, 2017 7:06 pm

I have a feeling thats going to be either a con exclusive or some type of exclusive. I know some people who have opened 10 plus cases with no luck on that golden Wheel of fortune. With thay said, anyone interested in trading the Red Hierophant for the White? I pulled two in my case but no red, thats all Im missing for the full set.

User avatar
QTPie
Posts: 541
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:52 pm

Re: Arcane Divination multi artists series.

Post by QTPie » Tue May 16, 2017 12:54 pm

Had a solid pull from my case. Got at least one of everything except for the red Hierophant. I've heard of at least 4 people now that pulled multiple of the chase Hierophant, but not the regular colorway, which is kind of odd.

I'll be selling my dupes shortly, but if anyone wants to trade for a red Hierophant let me know I've got dupes of the following:

-High Priestess x2
-The Hermit
-The Magician
-The Hanged Man
-Wheel of Fortune
-Judgement
-Chase Death

I'll post my case layout soon.
http://trampt.com/users/QTPie/feed

Great Sellers: halfapparition, noeleaser, belfinatorzz111, (nice dream), paulzdeep, 666ways2love, rjxdang, w33zy16, cmk802, QUASIMO, Ath, fast1590, kgyure, mavxb3, DexDexign, MattPower, delicious62
Great Buyers: Counterbalance
Great Trades: DManTX, MattPower
Muled for: patrick40, ShizRobot, kgyure

User avatar
Oisterboy
Posts: 898
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:11 pm
Location: CNY

Re: Arcane Divination multi artists series.

Post by Oisterboy » Tue May 16, 2017 1:47 pm

:rock:

User avatar
MattPower
Posts: 1025
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:09 am
Location: Boulder CO

Re: Arcane Divination multi artists series.

Post by MattPower » Tue May 16, 2017 2:30 pm

Great Case QTPie!
the red Hierophant does seem harder to find than the white LOL

cases seem to have more Black Death than White as well
I am still hunting for White Death :)

User avatar
666ways2love
Posts: 3397
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:19 am
Location: Ventura Co, CA

Re: Arcane Divination multi artists series.

Post by 666ways2love » Tue May 16, 2017 10:31 pm

1. This series turned out awesome.
2. Given the complexity of these, QC is great.
3. Really happy with my case layout. I knew getting the devil was probably not going to happen. But getting more dupes of rarer figs instead of a bunch of dupes of commons made opening them alot of fun. *Dupes listed in my sales thread, see sig*

BRAVO KR ON THIS SERIES ! :rock:

Only real bummer, and honestly somewhat surprising:
4. Order placed at 9:02 and still didn't get the tarot cards. If anyone's order number is higher than #40918 and you got the cards, please pm me.

And here's the case layout

Image
Last edited by 666ways2love on Wed May 17, 2017 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
sales thread viewtopic.php?p=2065190#p2065190
100+ Buying, selling, muling transactions over the years. Plenty of references.
____________________________________________
>>>DO NOT SUPPORT DEKORNER, Toy Tokyo

Image

chorus
Posts: 697
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:56 am

Re: Arcane Divination multi artists series.

Post by chorus » Tue May 16, 2017 11:26 pm

This series is amazing.
good deals w/:
fauxtograph, yup, thegfm, jmf337, johnnybagadounuts, neeonfox

LuckyKid19
Posts: 514
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:42 am

Re: Arcane Divination multi artists series.

Post by LuckyKid19 » Wed May 17, 2017 7:54 am

Image

I had the same layout. Left 12 dunnys were the top layer.
. | . | . | .

Smooth Dealings:
ianthegamer, BOOM, DublinDown, applesgomeow, ch0sen0ne, cfuzioN, zonrboy, tofuman, momoxmochi, Nerps, Eiji, Stave, jandrolex, surfjord, g&b, gwailo, jus_sum_guy, ChowSee, DrewBlood, overrice, Chinaman101, kidcomplex, vinyladdict, bryancollins, KIDCANNON10, Mz59Fifty, xshezx, TrippHammer, craney, dondaka, roguerebel, Detroit_Denver, KIDCANNON10, ictoys, Gitro77, chambers37, and a few others....

"Because you know I'm, All about that Dunny, 'Bout that Dunny, No license stuff.
I'm all about that Dunny, 'Bout that Dunny, No license stuff
I'm all about that Dunny, 'Bout that Dunny, HEY!"

hungry
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:50 pm

Re: Arcane Divination multi artists series.

Post by hungry » Sun May 21, 2017 3:26 pm

666ways2love wrote:1. This series turned out awesome.
2. Given the complexity of these, QC is great.
3. Really happy with my case layout. I knew getting the devil was probably not going to happen. But getting more dupes of rarer figs instead of a bunch of dupes of commons made opening them alot of fun. *Dupes listed in my sales thread, see sig*

BRAVO KR ON THIS SERIES ! :rock:

Only real bummer, and honestly somewhat surprising:
4. Order placed at 9:02 and still didn't get the tarot cards. If anyone's order number is higher than #40918 and you got the cards, please pm me.

And here's the case layout

Image
I too got the same layout! Overall the quality control is pretty damn good. Got the tarot cards from rotofugi and they look great! Only complaints I have is the boxes seem to be super flimsy compared to the past and one of my High Priestress' had a broken crest :?

Great series! Was eyeing the DTA series, but damn...opening all the boxes for the Arcane Divination case was a task haha.
Great Transactions with: crux, Ghost, Adultswim666, aslee23, mavxb3, w33zy16, noeleaser, drummerboy2, oisterboy

My Trampt Page

User avatar
Oisterboy
Posts: 898
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:11 pm
Location: CNY

Re: Arcane Divination multi artists series.

Post by Oisterboy » Mon May 22, 2017 6:26 am

BTW if you missed the devil and can find an honest store, mine was on the top row and it's super obvious to tell which box it's in. Good luck!

User avatar
noeleaser
Posts: 2569
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:04 pm
Location: Denver, CO

Re: Arcane Divination multi artists series.

Post by noeleaser » Fri May 26, 2017 6:35 am

hungry wrote:
666ways2love wrote:1. This series turned out awesome.
2. Given the complexity of these, QC is great.
3. Really happy with my case layout. I knew getting the devil was probably not going to happen. But getting more dupes of rarer figs instead of a bunch of dupes of commons made opening them alot of fun. *Dupes listed in my sales thread, see sig*

BRAVO KR ON THIS SERIES ! :rock:

Only real bummer, and honestly somewhat surprising:
4. Order placed at 9:02 and still didn't get the tarot cards. If anyone's order number is higher than #40918 and you got the cards, please pm me.

And here's the case layout

Image
I too got the same layout! Overall the quality control is pretty damn good. Got the tarot cards from rotofugi and they look great! Only complaints I have is the boxes seem to be super flimsy compared to the past and one of my High Priestress' had a broken crest :?

Great series! Was eyeing the DTA series, but damn...opening all the boxes for the Arcane Divination case was a task haha.
:lol: I think I got that same layout. I don't remember the positioning of each toy because I didn't pay attention however I ended up with the same exact number of styles and duplicates.. These Dunnys are very well done and I didn't notice a single QC issue on any of mine.

Bravo!!
Collection Pics
Trampt Profile
Instagram
For Trade
For Sale


"Every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage..."
- William S. Burroughs

User avatar
QTPie
Posts: 541
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:52 pm

Re: Arcane Divination multi artists series.

Post by QTPie » Fri May 26, 2017 7:01 am

In case you missed J RYU's instagram post. It looks like we'll get some more info on that alternate colorway for the Wheel of Fortune soon...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUiM6dtD-Xn ... uart&hl=en
http://trampt.com/users/QTPie/feed

Great Sellers: halfapparition, noeleaser, belfinatorzz111, (nice dream), paulzdeep, 666ways2love, rjxdang, w33zy16, cmk802, QUASIMO, Ath, fast1590, kgyure, mavxb3, DexDexign, MattPower, delicious62
Great Buyers: Counterbalance
Great Trades: DManTX, MattPower
Muled for: patrick40, ShizRobot, kgyure

User avatar
fakeXsound
Posts: 509
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:16 pm
Location: mass

Re: Arcane Divination multi artists series.

Post by fakeXsound » Sat May 27, 2017 6:53 pm

The record store is having a buy 2 get 1 free on blindboxes this weekend, so I went over but they didn't have any yet. They still haven't reached their warehouse. :cry: I'll probably just try to snag other people's dupes. I'm mainly looking for Death (white), The Fool, and The Hermit.
Great deals with: Trademark78, wyldaxe, yanksb11, lediscode, Nisares, Slideglide, broke4toys, OK_DOMO, kudospop, MotherGoose, Reg_M, LuckyKid19, Jfactor

User avatar
delicious62
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:02 pm
Contact:

Re: Arcane Divination multi artists series.

Post by delicious62 » Sun May 28, 2017 6:46 pm

Finally finished opening my case today, and it ended up being perfect. Complete set and no triples, couldn't have asked for much better except maybe a dupe of the Devil :lol:

My dupes (ping me if interested):
Death ?/??
Hierophant ?/??
Judgement 1/24
High Priestess 1/24
Hermit 2/24
Magician 2/24
Wheel of Fortune 2/24
Hierophant 2/24

User avatar
MattPower
Posts: 1025
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:09 am
Location: Boulder CO

Re: Arcane Divination multi artists series.

Post by MattPower » Tue May 30, 2017 12:11 pm

Really love the gold Wheel of Fortune
Happy to see it is getting released!

User avatar
QTPie
Posts: 541
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:52 pm

Re: Arcane Divination multi artists series.

Post by QTPie » Wed May 31, 2017 9:23 am

MattPower wrote:Really love the gold Wheel of Fortune
Happy to see it is getting released!
I can't wait to see the details on how to get it. It looks so good!
http://trampt.com/users/QTPie/feed

Great Sellers: halfapparition, noeleaser, belfinatorzz111, (nice dream), paulzdeep, 666ways2love, rjxdang, w33zy16, cmk802, QUASIMO, Ath, fast1590, kgyure, mavxb3, DexDexign, MattPower, delicious62
Great Buyers: Counterbalance
Great Trades: DManTX, MattPower
Muled for: patrick40, ShizRobot, kgyure

User avatar
thereviewer
Posts: 289
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:10 pm
Location: Austin

Re: Arcane Divination multi artists series.

Post by thereviewer » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:45 am

Complete.
Image
I am down to my last 72 Dunnies to have a full 3 inch set. If you have any of these contact me if you want to sell.

http://trampt.com/users/openblindboxes/want

User avatar
thereviewer
Posts: 289
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:10 pm
Location: Austin

Re: Arcane Divination multi artists series.

Post by thereviewer » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:33 pm

Just saw this Pin Series coming as well.

https://megalopolis.toys/products/arcan ... s-may-2017
I am down to my last 72 Dunnies to have a full 3 inch set. If you have any of these contact me if you want to sell.

http://trampt.com/users/openblindboxes/want

User avatar
QTPie
Posts: 541
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:52 pm

Re: Arcane Divination multi artists series.

Post by QTPie » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:33 am

thereviewer wrote:Just saw this Pin Series coming as well.

https://megalopolis.toys/products/arcan ... s-may-2017
What's the pin on the bottom left corner?

I have no idea which Dunny that would correlate too.
http://trampt.com/users/QTPie/feed

Great Sellers: halfapparition, noeleaser, belfinatorzz111, (nice dream), paulzdeep, 666ways2love, rjxdang, w33zy16, cmk802, QUASIMO, Ath, fast1590, kgyure, mavxb3, DexDexign, MattPower, delicious62
Great Buyers: Counterbalance
Great Trades: DManTX, MattPower
Muled for: patrick40, ShizRobot, kgyure

User avatar
delicious62
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:02 pm
Contact:

Re: Arcane Divination multi artists series.

Post by delicious62 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:39 am

Guessing its the Clairvoyant based on the crystal ball right next to it? Hard to tell for sure though.

User avatar
QTPie
Posts: 541
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:52 pm

Re: Arcane Divination multi artists series.

Post by QTPie » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:05 am

delicious62 wrote:Guessing its the Clairvoyant based on the crystal ball right next to it? Hard to tell for sure though.
Ahhh, good call!
http://trampt.com/users/QTPie/feed

Great Sellers: halfapparition, noeleaser, belfinatorzz111, (nice dream), paulzdeep, 666ways2love, rjxdang, w33zy16, cmk802, QUASIMO, Ath, fast1590, kgyure, mavxb3, DexDexign, MattPower, delicious62
Great Buyers: Counterbalance
Great Trades: DManTX, MattPower
Muled for: patrick40, ShizRobot, kgyure

Post Reply