forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:18 am 

I looked up Dunnys vs Dunnies a long time ago and since I have read up on it I use Dunnys.

The answer that was given is that either is correct, but history of usage shows that the single "s" is far more prevalent is usage, and the examples that pushed me over the edge is The plural of The Kennedys has always been with an "s" and the name Mary in plural form looks very wrong with ies. If you have a group of Marys, you would not write Maries.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:36 am 

Who ever met a group of Marys … shall step into the light and share.

It's Dunnys. And i haven't done any research. I just know. Period.

And i STILL need Heckle and the Warrior. This thread is completely useless.
Aaaaand i have only one CE. Which came with the one case i bought. Just saying. For the fun if it.

:badgrin:

Wanna buy vinyl in Germany? Think Pink Celle is my #1 retailer. Fair and friendly!

xxx Check yourself before you wreck your shelf xxx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:47 am 

VenomAT wrote:
Every time I am in the mood to buy a case I see another case layout that makes me cringe. I think my tipping point will be what the companion release piece will be, and if that gets me jazzed up will pull the trigger.

I also would love to see Halloween themed stuff more year round versus just October/September. As much as I love the holiday season, the winter-summer hangover is wayyy too brutal.

SOO MUCH more coming. :rock:
but next year.

"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:19 am 

Odd Ones aren't done yet! More coming this year and next.

Happy Halloween!

:rock: :rock: :rock:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:11 pm 

StolleBoy wrote:

Happy Halloween!

:partyman:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:23 pm 

Quest1 wrote:
StolleBoy wrote:

Happy Halloween!

:partyman:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:41 pm 

StolleBoy wrote:

Happy Halloween!

:shock:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:20 am 

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ YES PLEASE!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:06 am 

Check out the small Odd Ones giveaway I'm having :D
Open until Sunday Nov 6 - 11:59 p.m. PST

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=255607

Great buyers: funnymunny,Micki302(x2),xtoratorx,jandrolex,DarkLies212,Bradleyafrank,rimamir,Salamander,brooklyn_vinyl,drummerboy2,iron paw,unseenforces,oicyu8chu,Hyper mite,Greggygreg,kieferones,xxclandestinexx,cea(x4),geescube,Series2014,dolcevita83,king jGar,joshmayhem,RichYorick,zbakes,Melo-D,j-o-e,w33zy16,christopherswalls, LarryPink, johnnybagadonuts, JWU, wyldaxe, slals, FUREEK

Great sellers: CasperNY, nathanthepotter, Ghost, SecurityGeek, Miami_kr, griffndunn, Dab City 2, paul, saza, kitman34, donkeykonk, goldenskin, rjarmstrong100, therealchinaman
Traders: Limegreen, sk3llyz (x2), thetvirus, Mor3one

Muled For: griffndunn, RyanIke, radddish, HomerJ66, Basically Toyz, luckyscrm, arjybarjy, rdusty, Quest_Ion, thereviewer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:35 pm 

D-Con exclusive

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:06 pm 

Need more info ASAP!

Smooth Dealings:
ianthegamer, BOOM, DublinDown, applesgomeow, ch0sen0ne, cfuzioN, zonrboy, tofuman, momoxmochi, Nerps, Eiji, Stave, jandrolex, surfjord, g&b, gwailo, jus_sum_guy, ChowSee, DrewBlood, overrice, Chinaman101, kidcomplex, vinyladdict, bryancollins, KIDCANNON10, Mz59Fifty, xshezx, TrippHammer, craney, dondaka, roguerebel, Detroit_Denver, KIDCANNON10, ictoys, Gitro77, chambers37, and a few others....

"Because you know I'm, All about that Dunny, 'Bout that Dunny, No license stuff.
I'm all about that Dunny, 'Bout that Dunny, No license stuff
I'm all about that Dunny, 'Bout that Dunny, HEY!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:42 pm 

Gather round once again ghouls and gals, because this time we've got something special! We are proud to announce the Designer Con Exclusive Odd Ones GID Bugga Bugga by Scott Tolleson!

Hang tight for more deets!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:03 pm 

I'd be happy to mule a few of this GID Bugga Buggas for some fellow boardies.

No brand new boardies.

Mule fee: Just pay it forward in the Toy World.

PM me if you need one.

:rock:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:19 pm 

Kidrobot Guru wrote:
Gather round once again ghouls and gals, because this time we've got something special! We are proud to announce the Designer Con Exclusive Odd Ones GID Bugga Bugga by Scott Tolleson!

Hang tight for more deets!

:shock:

Super excited about this! One more piece for the GID shelf!!

For Trade
For Sale

"Every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage..."
- William S. Burroughs

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:06 pm 

DeSEBticoN wrote:
noeleaser wrote:

It totally is a chump move. It's one thing to pull a couple rares from some blinds however, when you're hoarding several duplicates of a rare piece in order to trade one of them, it's called trade flipping and it's frowned upon in most toy collecting circles. I dunno, maybe the peeps you run with are different but try buying multiple rare pieces at a convention and see what happens.. Most likely someone will definitely call you out on it..

Good luck with your endeavors!

KidRobot Dunny "Conventions" , damn son where they at cuz here in Connecticut you got a better chance of hittin lotto 5 times in a row then finding a Dunny Convention , all you Cali , NY , and Colorado kids think Dunnies grow on trees in every state like the horn of plenty lol , if i show up to a Dunny Convention you bet your @$$ im buying out whole building and trading for $#!t that i aint got , you can call me out all day long for buying dupes for "trade flipping" hell ill even give you my phone number so you can call me out at night too !!!

This isn't in CT but this is very close! This is going on about 2 hours away from you, most definitely will be worth the Metro-North ride!

https://www.facebook.com/fivepointsfest/

Have fun making all of those mid-westerners jealous!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:11 pm 

Kidrobot Guru wrote:
DeSEBticoN wrote:
noeleaser wrote:

It totally is a chump move. It's one thing to pull a couple rares from some blinds however, when you're hoarding several duplicates of a rare piece in order to trade one of them, it's called trade flipping and it's frowned upon in most toy collecting circles. I dunno, maybe the peeps you run with are different but try buying multiple rare pieces at a convention and see what happens.. Most likely someone will definitely call you out on it..

Good luck with your endeavors!

KidRobot Dunny "Conventions" , damn son where they at cuz here in Connecticut you got a better chance of hittin lotto 5 times in a row then finding a Dunny Convention , all you Cali , NY , and Colorado kids think Dunnies grow on trees in every state like the horn of plenty lol , if i show up to a Dunny Convention you bet your @$$ im buying out whole building and trading for $#!t that i aint got , you can call me out all day long for buying dupes for "trade flipping" hell ill even give you my phone number so you can call me out at night too !!!

This isn't in CT but this is very close! This is going on about 2 hours away from you, most definitely will be worth the Metro-North ride!

https://www.facebook.com/fivepointsfest/

Have fun making all of those mid-westerners jealous!

ZING!!!

Sales Thread
Adventure Time Project

Cezza_4 wrote:
Foto Junkaay; baker, vinyl lover, heart breaker.

There's not much more to it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:19 pm 

I finally managed snag an "affordable" Argyle Warrior. I'm jazzed to add this GID Bugga to my collection and complete the set. Hyped to see the 8" to accompany the series!

Great Sellers: halfapparition, noeleaser, belfinatorzz111, (nice dream), paulzdeep, 666ways2love, rjxdang, w33zy16, cmk802, QUASIMO, Ath, fast1590, kgyure, mavxb3, DexDexign, MattPower, delicious62
Great Buyers: Counterbalance
Great Trades: DManTX, MattPower
Muled for: patrick40, ShizRobot, kgyure

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:20 pm 

QTPie wrote:
I finally managed snag an "affordable" Argyle Warrior. I'm jazzed to add this GID Bugga to my collection and complete the set. Hyped to see the 8" to accompany the series!

Congrats! I'm still trying!!

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:13 pm 

Will the GID Bugga Bugga be available from Kidrobot online?

analog101, armenexchange, BHKidRobotNYC, bigdaddyh, bluegreenkey, brobles, C4 (2X), caelum, dave (2X), DrftDrgn21, =DuNnYnNuD=, dunnyrocks, Dupper (2X), EviL0ne (2X), FilmArchitect, griffndunn, heySuburbia (2X), HOVA, igbid, iliksprite (2X), javadoozy, jmf337 (2X), KIDCANNON10 (3X), lediscode, LOADHOLT, lui, Masago15 (2X), mistachael, (nice dream), noeleaser, Oisterboy, Omie, Pezhead23, pomasta, quentdiggy (2X), realtyguy808, Rmanintheny (2X), robbieXeff, snooker (2X), stclax, Stonesoup (2X), tattooedjester, Trademark78 (5X), VapDee/spoilerlert (10X), Vinylassasin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:52 pm 

If they have any left they'll probably release all the con exclusives on the website in the "Kidrobot Vault".

Trampt
Looking to Buy
Sale Thread

Good Sellers: coreyxc4, thndrstrk, Manga_Spawn, Teimaru, w33zy16, Ghost, (nice dream), griffndunn, malac_cj, frozen_empire, glock325, therealchinaman, Chapper, ibewdunnyla, c.feng, Paul (local pickup)
Good Buyers: IndiePendent79, christopherswalls, yo0, toyJerk, montecito101
Good Trades: Jfactor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:11 pm 

Hoping to get one! I guess there's always ebay....

analog101, armenexchange, BHKidRobotNYC, bigdaddyh, bluegreenkey, brobles, C4 (2X), caelum, dave (2X), DrftDrgn21, =DuNnYnNuD=, dunnyrocks, Dupper (2X), EviL0ne (2X), FilmArchitect, griffndunn, heySuburbia (2X), HOVA, igbid, iliksprite (2X), javadoozy, jmf337 (2X), KIDCANNON10 (3X), lediscode, LOADHOLT, lui, Masago15 (2X), mistachael, (nice dream), noeleaser, Oisterboy, Omie, Pezhead23, pomasta, quentdiggy (2X), realtyguy808, Rmanintheny (2X), robbieXeff, snooker (2X), stclax, Stonesoup (2X), tattooedjester, Trademark78 (5X), VapDee/spoilerlert (10X), Vinylassasin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:25 am 

I picked up an extra gid D-con exclusive strictly to trade for NYCC exclusive if someone's up for it.

Smooth Dealings:
ianthegamer, BOOM, DublinDown, applesgomeow, ch0sen0ne, cfuzioN, zonrboy, tofuman, momoxmochi, Nerps, Eiji, Stave, jandrolex, surfjord, g&b, gwailo, jus_sum_guy, ChowSee, DrewBlood, overrice, Chinaman101, kidcomplex, vinyladdict, bryancollins, KIDCANNON10, Mz59Fifty, xshezx, TrippHammer, craney, dondaka, roguerebel, Detroit_Denver, KIDCANNON10, ictoys, Gitro77, chambers37, and a few others....

"Because you know I'm, All about that Dunny, 'Bout that Dunny, No license stuff.
I'm all about that Dunny, 'Bout that Dunny, No license stuff
I'm all about that Dunny, 'Bout that Dunny, HEY!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:58 pm 

In case anyone is interested I ended up with an extra case exclussive I bought from ebay when I thought I was getting screwed out of the exclussive I was supposed to get with my case. I have no need for 2 case exclusives so if anyone is in need of one get in touch with me.

Pending Transactions:

Great Transactions: "liveordunny" "bluegreenkey" "paul" "Mongo Lloyd" "Micki302" "quentdiggy" "slipry"

Great Trades: jeemac

Customs: "ShadoeDelgado"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:59 pm 

The DCON exclusive is available on KR.com RIGHT NOW!

Happy Black Friday!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:01 pm 

Why did the glow guy cost $17 at Dcon and only $15 online? Seems kind of shady to me.

GOOD B/S/T: Nicopanda, Turnone, Chapper, Tnbrother, Nutter, Amethystcape, Turdhole (x2), Mrsmonster, Xmeat11ballX, rustedhalo, 666doll (x2), supershallow, bk_bk, zonrboy, markie_darkie, wingnut80, tvdang, kannaya24 (x2), dro333, nerps, Retro603, kom22, dunnydave, ohiheartyoux, JEEMAC, spungee, dunnyjake, dphear, ROCSone, TO Designs, CurseTheSeen, Saulvation, Teez, invader_chip, shibori, x661x, mooshysushi (x2), jjH8te, patrick40, Naturaljoe, spitfire, DrftDrgn21, nrk3, Bundleofjon, Lazanti, vinyladdict, deathtollzero, Merlin, genejo, RessTroop, Norms, lediscode, giantplasticmonster, Peter_Awesome, Mz59Fifty, rostahmicahdesign, jonnyboi017, locksmith

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next