Scott Tolleson Odd Ones FEVER!

Get your Dunny fix here. Discuss the 3-inch series, post an 8-inch wish lists, or chat about upcoming designs.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

thereviewer

Re: Scott Tolleson Odd Ones FEVER!

Post by thereviewer » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:18 am

I looked up Dunnys vs Dunnies a long time ago and since I have read up on it I use Dunnys.

The answer that was given is that either is correct, but history of usage shows that the single "s" is far more prevalent is usage, and the examples that pushed me over the edge is The plural of The Kennedys has always been with an "s" and the name Mary in plural form looks very wrong with ies. If you have a group of Marys, you would not write Maries.

I am down to my last 72 Dunnies to have a full 3 inch set. If you have any of these contact me if you want to sell.

http://trampt.com/users/openblindboxes/want

TedBurner

Post by TedBurner » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:36 am

Who ever met a group of Marys … shall step into the light and share.

It's Dunnys. And i haven't done any research. I just know. Period.

And i STILL need Heckle and the Warrior. This thread is completely useless.
Aaaaand i have only one CE. Which came with the one case i bought. Just saying. For the fun if it.

:badgrin:
I had a real good time dealing with:
tweeder422 – he's the man!!, turbobert, Wiseblood, leoguki and alffx

Wanna buy vinyl in Germany? Think Pink Celle is my #1 retailer. Fair and friendly!

xxx Check yourself before you wreck your shelf xxx

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:47 am

VenomAT wrote:Every time I am in the mood to buy a case I see another case layout that makes me cringe. I think my tipping point will be what the companion release piece will be, and if that gets me jazzed up will pull the trigger.

I also would love to see Halloween themed stuff more year round versus just October/September. As much as I love the holiday season, the winter-summer hangover is wayyy too brutal.
SOO MUCH more coming. :rock:
but next year.
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

StolleBoy

Post by StolleBoy » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:19 am

Odd Ones aren't done yet! More coming this year and next.

Happy Halloween!

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Quest1

Post by Quest1 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:11 pm

StolleBoy wrote:Odd Ones aren't done yet! More coming this year and next.

Happy Halloween!

:partyman:
"Sucka' MC's Should call me SIRE.!"
_____

frankthefish

Post by frankthefish » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:23 pm

Quest1 wrote:

Happy Halloween!

:partyman:

swind15

Post by swind15 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:41 pm

Happy Halloween!

:shock:

MattPower

Post by MattPower » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:20 pm

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ YES PLEASE!

Exforge

Post by Exforge » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:06 am

Check out the small Odd Ones giveaway I'm having :D
Open until Sunday Nov 6 - 11:59 p.m. PST

http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=255607
Great buyers: funnymunny,Micki302(x2),xtoratorx,jandrolex,DarkLies212,Bradleyafrank,rimamir,Salamander,brooklyn_vinyl,drummerboy2,iron paw,unseenforces,oicyu8chu,Hyper mite,Greggygreg,kieferones,xxclandestinexx,cea(x4),geescube,Series2014,dolcevita83,king jGar,joshmayhem,RichYorick,zbakes,Melo-D,j-o-e,w33zy16,christopherswalls, LarryPink, johnnybagadonuts, JWU, wyldaxe, slals, FUREEK

Great sellers: CasperNY, nathanthepotter, Ghost, SecurityGeek, Miami_kr, griffndunn, Dab City 2, paul, saza, kitman34, donkeykonk, goldenskin, rjarmstrong100, therealchinaman
Traders: Limegreen, sk3llyz (x2), thetvirus, Mor3one

Muled For: griffndunn, RyanIke, radddish, HomerJ66, Basically Toyz, luckyscrm, arjybarjy, rdusty, Quest_Ion, thereviewer

Maki Maki

Post by Maki Maki » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:35 am

D-Con exclusive
¯\(°_o)/¯

LuckyKid19

Post by LuckyKid19 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:06 pm

Need more info ASAP!
. | . | . | .

Smooth Dealings:
ianthegamer, BOOM, DublinDown, applesgomeow, ch0sen0ne, cfuzioN, zonrboy, tofuman, momoxmochi, Nerps, Eiji, Stave, jandrolex, surfjord, g&b, gwailo, jus_sum_guy, ChowSee, DrewBlood, overrice, Chinaman101, kidcomplex, vinyladdict, bryancollins, KIDCANNON10, Mz59Fifty, xshezx, TrippHammer, craney, dondaka, roguerebel, Detroit_Denver, KIDCANNON10, ictoys, Gitro77, chambers37, and a few others....

"Because you know I'm, All about that Dunny, 'Bout that Dunny, No license stuff.
I'm all about that Dunny, 'Bout that Dunny, No license stuff
I'm all about that Dunny, 'Bout that Dunny, HEY!"

Kidrobot Guru

Post by Kidrobot Guru » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:42 am

Gather round once again ghouls and gals, because this time we've got something special! We are proud to announce the Designer Con Exclusive Odd Ones GID Bugga Bugga by Scott Tolleson!

Hang tight for more deets!

frankthefish

Post by frankthefish » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:03 am

I'd be happy to mule a few of this GID Bugga Buggas for some fellow boardies.

No brand new boardies.

Mule fee: Just pay it forward in the Toy World.

PM me if you need one.

:rock:

noeleaser

Post by noeleaser » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:19 am

Kidrobot Guru wrote:Gather round once again ghouls and gals, because this time we've got something special! We are proud to announce the Designer Con Exclusive Odd Ones GID Bugga Bugga by Scott Tolleson!

Hang tight for more deets!

:shock:

Super excited about this! One more piece for the GID shelf!!
Collection Pics
Trampt Profile
Instagram
For Trade
For Sale

"Every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage..."
- William S. Burroughs

Kidrobot Guru

Post by Kidrobot Guru » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:06 pm

DeSEBticoN wrote:
noeleaser wrote:
It totally is a chump move. It's one thing to pull a couple rares from some blinds however, when you're hoarding several duplicates of a rare piece in order to trade one of them, it's called trade flipping and it's frowned upon in most toy collecting circles. I dunno, maybe the peeps you run with are different but try buying multiple rare pieces at a convention and see what happens.. Most likely someone will definitely call you out on it..

Good luck with your endeavors!

KidRobot Dunny "Conventions" , damn son where they at cuz here in Connecticut you got a better chance of hittin lotto 5 times in a row then finding a Dunny Convention , all you Cali , NY , and Colorado kids think Dunnies grow on trees in every state like the horn of plenty lol , if i show up to a Dunny Convention you bet your @$$ im buying out whole building and trading for $#!t that i aint got , you can call me out all day long for buying dupes for "trade flipping" hell ill even give you my phone number so you can call me out at night too !!!
This isn't in CT but this is very close! This is going on about 2 hours away from you, most definitely will be worth the Metro-North ride!

https://www.facebook.com/fivepointsfest/

Have fun making all of those mid-westerners jealous!

foto junkaay

Post by foto junkaay » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:11 pm

Kidrobot Guru wrote:
DeSEBticoN wrote:
noeleaser wrote:
It totally is a chump move. It's one thing to pull a couple rares from some blinds however, when you're hoarding several duplicates of a rare piece in order to trade one of them, it's called trade flipping and it's frowned upon in most toy collecting circles. I dunno, maybe the peeps you run with are different but try buying multiple rare pieces at a convention and see what happens.. Most likely someone will definitely call you out on it..

Good luck with your endeavors!

KidRobot Dunny "Conventions" , damn son where they at cuz here in Connecticut you got a better chance of hittin lotto 5 times in a row then finding a Dunny Convention , all you Cali , NY , and Colorado kids think Dunnies grow on trees in every state like the horn of plenty lol , if i show up to a Dunny Convention you bet your @$$ im buying out whole building and trading for $#!t that i aint got , you can call me out all day long for buying dupes for "trade flipping" hell ill even give you my phone number so you can call me out at night too !!!
This isn't in CT but this is very close! This is going on about 2 hours away from you, most definitely will be worth the Metro-North ride!

https://www.facebook.com/fivepointsfest/

Have fun making all of those mid-westerners jealous!
ZING!!!
3A Hatchery Kitty FOUND THANKS TO SHUDDERBROOM
Good and Bad Transactions
Sales Thread
Adventure Time Project
Cezza_4 wrote:Foto Junkaay; baker, vinyl lover, heart breaker.

There's not much more to it.

QTPie

Post by QTPie » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:19 pm

I finally managed snag an "affordable" Argyle Warrior. I'm jazzed to add this GID Bugga to my collection and complete the set. Hyped to see the 8" to accompany the series!
http://trampt.com/users/QTPie/feed

Great Sellers: halfapparition, noeleaser, belfinatorzz111, (nice dream), paulzdeep, 666ways2love, rjxdang, w33zy16, cmk802, QUASIMO, Ath, fast1590, kgyure, mavxb3, DexDexign, MattPower, delicious62
Great Buyers: Counterbalance
Great Trades: DManTX, MattPower
Muled for: patrick40, ShizRobot, kgyure

Kidrobot Guru

Post by Kidrobot Guru » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:20 am

QTPie wrote:I finally managed snag an "affordable" Argyle Warrior. I'm jazzed to add this GID Bugga to my collection and complete the set. Hyped to see the 8" to accompany the series!
Congrats! I'm still trying!!

:lol:

ChewieOK

Post by ChewieOK » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:13 pm

Will the GID Bugga Bugga be available from Kidrobot online?
good transactions with these good people:
analog101, armenexchange, BHKidRobotNYC, bigdaddyh, bluegreenkey, brobles, C4 (2X), caelum, dave (2X), DrftDrgn21, =DuNnYnNuD=, dunnyrocks, Dupper (2X), EviL0ne (2X), FilmArchitect, griffndunn, heySuburbia (2X), HOVA, igbid, iliksprite (2X), javadoozy, jmf337 (2X), KIDCANNON10 (3X), lediscode, LOADHOLT, lui, Masago15 (2X), mistachael, (nice dream), noeleaser, Oisterboy, Omie, Pezhead23, pomasta, quentdiggy (2X), realtyguy808, Rmanintheny (2X), robbieXeff, snooker (2X), stclax, Stonesoup (2X), tattooedjester, Trademark78 (5X), VapDee/spoilerlert (10X), Vinylassasin

The_Earl

Post by The_Earl » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:52 pm

If they have any left they'll probably release all the con exclusives on the website in the "Kidrobot Vault".
Those who dance are considered insane by those that can't hear the music.
-G.Carlin

Trampt
Looking to Buy
Sale Thread

Good Sellers: coreyxc4, thndrstrk, Manga_Spawn, Teimaru, w33zy16, Ghost, (nice dream), griffndunn, malac_cj, frozen_empire, glock325, therealchinaman, Chapper, ibewdunnyla, c.feng, Paul (local pickup)
Good Buyers: IndiePendent79, christopherswalls, yo0, toyJerk, montecito101
Good Trades: Jfactor

ChewieOK

Post by ChewieOK » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:11 pm

Hoping to get one! I guess there's always ebay....
good transactions with these good people:
analog101, armenexchange, BHKidRobotNYC, bigdaddyh, bluegreenkey, brobles, C4 (2X), caelum, dave (2X), DrftDrgn21, =DuNnYnNuD=, dunnyrocks, Dupper (2X), EviL0ne (2X), FilmArchitect, griffndunn, heySuburbia (2X), HOVA, igbid, iliksprite (2X), javadoozy, jmf337 (2X), KIDCANNON10 (3X), lediscode, LOADHOLT, lui, Masago15 (2X), mistachael, (nice dream), noeleaser, Oisterboy, Omie, Pezhead23, pomasta, quentdiggy (2X), realtyguy808, Rmanintheny (2X), robbieXeff, snooker (2X), stclax, Stonesoup (2X), tattooedjester, Trademark78 (5X), VapDee/spoilerlert (10X), Vinylassasin

LuckyKid19

Post by LuckyKid19 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:25 am

I picked up an extra gid D-con exclusive strictly to trade for NYCC exclusive if someone's up for it.
. | . | . | .

Smooth Dealings:
ianthegamer, BOOM, DublinDown, applesgomeow, ch0sen0ne, cfuzioN, zonrboy, tofuman, momoxmochi, Nerps, Eiji, Stave, jandrolex, surfjord, g&b, gwailo, jus_sum_guy, ChowSee, DrewBlood, overrice, Chinaman101, kidcomplex, vinyladdict, bryancollins, KIDCANNON10, Mz59Fifty, xshezx, TrippHammer, craney, dondaka, roguerebel, Detroit_Denver, KIDCANNON10, ictoys, Gitro77, chambers37, and a few others....

"Because you know I'm, All about that Dunny, 'Bout that Dunny, No license stuff.
I'm all about that Dunny, 'Bout that Dunny, No license stuff
I'm all about that Dunny, 'Bout that Dunny, HEY!"

rentatard

Post by rentatard » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:58 pm

In case anyone is interested I ended up with an extra case exclussive I bought from ebay when I thought I was getting screwed out of the exclussive I was supposed to get with my case. I have no need for 2 case exclusives so if anyone is in need of one get in touch with me.
partial want list: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p2428716

Pending Transactions:

Great Transactions: "liveordunny" "bluegreenkey" "paul" "Mongo Lloyd" "Micki302" "quentdiggy" "slipry"

Great Trades: jeemac

Customs: "ShadoeDelgado"

Kidrobot Guru

Post by Kidrobot Guru » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:59 am

The DCON exclusive is available on KR.com RIGHT NOW!

Happy Black Friday!

hellscrape

Post by hellscrape » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:01 pm

Why did the glow guy cost $17 at Dcon and only $15 online? Seems kind of shady to me.
GOOD B/S/T: Nicopanda, Turnone, Chapper, Tnbrother, Nutter, Amethystcape, Turdhole (x2), Mrsmonster, Xmeat11ballX, rustedhalo, 666doll (x2), supershallow, bk_bk, zonrboy, markie_darkie, wingnut80, tvdang, kannaya24 (x2), dro333, nerps, Retro603, kom22, dunnydave, ohiheartyoux, JEEMAC, spungee, dunnyjake, dphear, ROCSone, TO Designs, CurseTheSeen, Saulvation, Teez, invader_chip, shibori, x661x, mooshysushi (x2), jjH8te, patrick40, Naturaljoe, spitfire, DrftDrgn21, nrk3, Bundleofjon, Lazanti, vinyladdict, deathtollzero, Merlin, genejo, RessTroop, Norms, lediscode, giantplasticmonster, Peter_Awesome, Mz59Fifty, rostahmicahdesign, jonnyboi017, locksmith