forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:35 pm 

Just thinking out loud, is there any way these could get kickstarter'd? I'm sure there are a ton of people here that would back, plus it gives us a chance to put our money where our mouth is.

My stuff for sale

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:36 pm 

I'm surprise Erick Scarecrow has never had a production dunny.!
This is actually a nice design from 2012, I think:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:44 pm 

maybe because he bootlegs too much?

"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:16 pm 

As far as I know none of his designs were submitted to KR... He made / is making them all into customs... There are already 4 different versions of Reform Patty out in the wild. Each is an edition of 2-30.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:45 pm 

halfapparition wrote:

Weren't these submitted 3 or 4 years ago? Once KR have passed that long ago, does it really have a problem with small resin runs for less than 50 bucks?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:50 am 

Lfarnc wrote:
halfapparition wrote:

Weren't these submitted 3 or 4 years ago? Once KR have passed that long ago, does it really have a problem with small resin runs for less than 50 bucks?

They do.

"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:28 pm 

Cool thread! I'm seeing a lot of pieces that we're made into customs regardless (my bud had the sushi chef, but we couldn't figure out who did it) and a lot of stuff that look way too complex to have been pulled off as a production piece. The Beast Brothers 4 pestilences designs have been passed around a lot by them, I think someone really articulate and bold should suggest a kickstarter to them. It seemed like they always wanted to pull those off. Or maybe keep those in mind for a future release perhaps?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:36 pm 

mikashroom wrote:
Awesome thread! I always save pics of scrapped designs so here are all the ones I know of that haven't been posted yet:

Jeremyville Walk Downtown:

JPK:

I'm not sure this Jeremyville would have been a favourite if it had been produced, but it's a shame we didn't find out. Love the palette and the atmospherics.

And the JPK is so good I've commissioned as an 8'. Brilliant.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:47 am 

:(

Jryu's 8", AOS Dunnys, and the next series

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:57 am 

AOS AND the next series were scrapped??

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:02 am 

mikashroom wrote:
AOS AND the next series were scrapped??

Jess' pieces

sucks too because it fit perfect with theme!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:33 pm 

By Reactor88 - Holiday Dunny Design (2008)

This would have been awesome!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:41 pm 

I know it's already been discussed, but let's not forget the recently scrapped Woes 3" and Hernandez 8"... :(

amofop, nameBRAND, mANNEe, JRDillGC, lamuna, HOVA, vinylist, Dank82, iamchristsao, adik.na.chinoy, javadoozy, rimamir, cer0z, steen182, robotcollector, DrewBlood, therealchinaman, halfapparition(x3), phildren2a, fett42, soljah52, DarkLies212, KIDCANNON10, Stonesoup75, darika09, Salamander, DirtyDiva, DexDexign(x2), endo24, GKpirate619, LOADHOLT

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:14 pm 

That Hernandez dunny would have been awesome. Really sorry to see that it wont be getting produced.

Instagram: @wilko1212

Want: http://trampt.com/users/Wilks1212/want

Great Transactions With: turbobert, Nebulon5, redcumgum, Actual Size, baby cheeses, jollybungle (X2), =DuNnYnNuD=, lazarus, FistfulOfBunnies, Nicedream, spoileralert, hellscrape(X2), noeleaser, w33zy16, gmiddleswarth, c.feng, griffndunn (X4), mako, tjpresley, jfactor13, Dab City 2, shrubs, iron paw, daveleeuk, StefanieG (X2), ralmeidavargas, Gremio (X2), smithy24, Merlin (X2), JayPee, Vinyl fan, Kidglasgow (X2), Wire.Wolf, KIDCANNON10, Flinst0wned, ajc (X2), 666ways2love, endo24 (X2), TRJH1991, Ath, snarebum, paul

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:37 pm 

Indeed, but he will be having some amazingly awesome contributions, along with JRYU at the upcoming DTA Dunny show!

Peep the link: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=250703

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:12 pm 

Recommended Sellers/Buyers:
"useless toys(x2)" "jjH8te" "jedijordan2046" "liveordunny" "donkeykonk" "Gothamite80" "DrewBlood" "Johnny_Gringo" "Merlin" "MidasTouch357" "yourfacehxc" "mannyx" "Nicknards" "therealchinaman" "quentdiggy" "Shibori" "APsychoCareBear" "Hatch" "malac_cj" "Pandasashi" "Mouser47" MANY MANY MORE, losing track of them all!!!

NEW Online Library & Marketplace for Designer Toy Collectors! Check it out and sign up @ http://trampt.com/u/Mongo_Lloyd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:30 pm 

Mongo Lloyd wrote:

Were these going to be part of the AOS series? Im more gutted with every picture that comes out that its not being produced. Looks like it would have been incredible!

Great Transactions With: turbobert, Nebulon5, redcumgum, Actual Size, baby cheeses, jollybungle (X2), =DuNnYnNuD=, lazarus, FistfulOfBunnies, Nicedream, spoileralert, hellscrape(X2), noeleaser, w33zy16, gmiddleswarth, c.feng, griffndunn (X4), mako, tjpresley, jfactor13, Dab City 2, shrubs, iron paw, daveleeuk, StefanieG (X2), ralmeidavargas, Gremio (X2), smithy24, Merlin (X2), JayPee, Vinyl fan, Kidglasgow (X2), Wire.Wolf, KIDCANNON10, Flinst0wned, ajc (X2), 666ways2love, endo24 (X2), TRJH1991, Ath, snarebum, paul

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:36 pm 

Im quite sure the accessories were gonna be all special and made of cloth since it was a collab between him and his wife :(

So disappointing, its getting hard to stay optimistic over here.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:28 pm 

that was the AOS series

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:11 pm 

Are you joking!? That's gotta be the coolest dunny scribe/40threads have ever come up with!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:54 pm 

JRyu just posted another scrapped design from the series by Boosher on his IG. Looks like another solid design.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:00 pm 

Wilko1212 wrote:
JRyu just posted another scrapped design from the series by Boosher on his IG. Looks like another solid design.

Transactions/References

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:02 pm 

therealchinaman wrote:
Wilko1212 wrote:

Cheers dude! :D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:54 pm 

Recommended Sellers/Buyers:
"useless toys(x2)" "jjH8te" "jedijordan2046" "liveordunny" "donkeykonk" "Gothamite80" "DrewBlood" "Johnny_Gringo" "Merlin" "MidasTouch357" "yourfacehxc" "mannyx" "Nicknards" "therealchinaman" "quentdiggy" "Shibori" "APsychoCareBear" "Hatch" "malac_cj" "Pandasashi" "Mouser47" MANY MANY MORE, losing track of them all!!!

NEW Online Library & Marketplace for Designer Toy Collectors! Check it out and sign up @ http://trampt.com/u/Mongo_Lloyd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:38 pm 

So much great designs to make the AOW series 2 !!! :( :(

trampt : http://trampt.com/u/LeopoldStotch
customs : viewtopic.php?f=28&t=220364

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next