forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:04 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:41 pm
Posts: 650
Location: Austin Tx
Aaron wrote:
Stave wrote:
Filth Brass dunny from the 2004 Vinyl Clash show.
Image
Polished it up!
Image
:rock:


I honestly can't get over how cool this dunny is!


I want!!!!!

_________________
GOOD TRANSACTIONS: -realtyguy808- -ianthegamer- -Ak4play- -pico_de_orizaba- -rstone010-
-surfjord- -mooshysushi- -Nicedream- -gokou105- -noname27- -HeyJB - -Eiji- -Rmetz27- -rjl-
-snooker- -DBAS- -mimicatl- -noname27- -Freakinkram88- -Bansheebeat- -Ottawa- -mavxb3-
-CasperNY- -Finnrcw- -theOutlaw- -therealchinaman- -geescube-


LTB http://trampt.com/users/Scrow/want


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:39 am
Posts: 355
Location: Racoon City, Colorado
Scrow wrote:
Stave wrote:
Filth Brass dunny from the 2004 Vinyl Clash show.
Image
Polished it up!
Image
:rock:




I want!!!!!


Me too! Oh so bad!

_________________
Formerly PowerPillPiXeL
FynalVinyl on Trampt


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:14 pm
Posts: 317
here are a couple of custom dunnys i have done over the years. these are all sold.

SloDunny Hydro - i cut the ears off and used them for arms.
http://slobots.com/product/slodunny-hydro-slobot-vs-kidrobot-8-dunny
Image
Image

Servo-2 i built this one and Alex Dril weathered it. The ears are on ball and socket joints and can be moved around.
http://slobots.com/product/servo2-mike-slobot-vs-drilone
Image
Image

Hazmat-6 20" Dunny (stands about 36" tall as finished)
http://slobots.com/product/slobot-hazmat-6-36-kidrobot-dunny
Image
Image

_________________
i take custom commissions, feel free to PM me for info...

my customs, original sculpts and paintings at: http://www.slobots.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:24 pm
Posts: 858
Location: USA
Aaron wrote:
Scrow wrote:
Stave wrote:
Filth Brass dunny from the 2004 Vinyl Clash show.
Image
Polished it up!
Image
:rock:




I want!!!!!


Me too! Oh so bad!


Their are 9 other brass dunnies made by other artists. Have no idea what they look like or who else was involved. If anyone has pics or more info, post it!

And a new to me Rsin custom.
Image[


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:35 pm
Posts: 441
Location: Southern California
Just got this in from Squink!

Image

_________________
| Wants! | Trampt Wish List | Trampt Collection | For Sale/Trade | Transactions |
Looking for ThreeA Brambles/Squares and customs by Squink!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:24 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:38 pm
Posts: 284
Location: Perth Western Australia
christopherswalls wrote:
Just got this in from Squink!

Image


Ah that's sweet

_________________
WTB: Endangerd: sket one swipe tiger. 2tone: Gary baseman both black and white and case exclusive, angry woebots panda. Series 2: big mouth. 2011: zombie hunter, zombies
series 4 Huck Gee skullheads
ANGRY WOEBOTS 3" Customs
Luke chueh 3" custom dunnys

Great transactions with: dopevynil, Frankinkram, Merlin, To_designs, realtyguy808, whitefalcontle, ninja skills, c.feng, tsoli727, turbobert, F1shcustoms, homerj
Sorry if I forgot anyone


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:24 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:43 pm
Posts: 52
Where to buy a 3" pawnny by Chauskoskis?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:36 pm
Posts: 3512
Location: Reading PA
Stave wrote:


Quote:

Their are 9 other brass dunnies made by other artists. Have no idea what they look like or who else was involved. If anyone has pics or more info, post it!

And a new to me Rsin custom.
Image[



Thats one old old old custom, I was only holding a brush for a few months there lol.

_________________
STORE: http://whispers.storenvy.com/
SITE: Http://artbyrsin.com
Instagram, Twitter, Facebook all @Rsinart
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:24 pm
Posts: 858
Location: USA
Rsinart wrote:
Stave wrote:


Quote:

Their are 9 other brass dunnies made by other artists. Have no idea what they look like or who else was involved. If anyone has pics or more info, post it!

And a new to me Rsin custom.
Image[



Thats one old old old custom, I was only holding a brush for a few months there lol.

For what it's worth, I really like it. Just a fun little custom.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:37 am
Posts: 1269
Location: Liverpool UK
Posted this over in the Jon paul thread also but thought I would post here too for the customs in my collection, although this won't be going in my collection, it will be on display by itself. Soon to be my wedding anniversary, I thought I would get my wife something special so I asked Jon to create two zombies of ourselves the way life treats us in our daily lives haha so I received this today and I must say Jon nailed it.

30 years married which is our pearl wedding anniversary hence the pearls around my beloveds neck, not to mention the tiny little champagne glasses to boot which are real glass believe it or not.

Image

Image

Image

No one has seen this yet only here on the boards as it's not our anniversary till the 1st of Sept, so there won't be a comment on it from my other half until I surprise her with it then :)

_________________
http://trampt.com/users/sgr1000/have


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:38 pm
Posts: 284
Location: Perth Western Australia
Lol that is awesome!
Great idea

_________________
WTB: Endangerd: sket one swipe tiger. 2tone: Gary baseman both black and white and case exclusive, angry woebots panda. Series 2: big mouth. 2011: zombie hunter, zombies
series 4 Huck Gee skullheads
ANGRY WOEBOTS 3" Customs
Luke chueh 3" custom dunnys

Great transactions with: dopevynil, Frankinkram, Merlin, To_designs, realtyguy808, whitefalcontle, ninja skills, c.feng, tsoli727, turbobert, F1shcustoms, homerj
Sorry if I forgot anyone


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:06 pm
Posts: 5672
Location: USA
christopherswalls wrote:
Just got this in from Squink!

Image



WOW!!
Gorgeous!

_________________
"Sucka' MC's Should call me SIRE.!"
_____

.
.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:35 pm
Posts: 441
Location: Southern California
Thanks Quest! This was created as a memorial piece for my Siberian Husky. Chris is super talented, and an awesome dude!

_________________
| Wants! | Trampt Wish List | Trampt Collection | For Sale/Trade | Transactions |
Looking for ThreeA Brambles/Squares and customs by Squink!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:37 am
Posts: 461
Location: Paris, France
Quest1 wrote:
christopherswalls wrote:
Just got this in from Squink!

Image



WOW!!
Gorgeous!


I am mad of this one, I really love the "Tex -the genious- Avery" style !
I wish to see/have some customs as the wolf, droopy, buzzard, george bear, scewy squirrel, spike...

_________________
Dunny Monkeys, Apes and Primates (!!!) Lover

trampt : http://trampt.com/u/LeopoldStotch
customs : viewtopic.php?f=28&t=220364


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:25 pm
Posts: 11
wow amazing art work everyone!
one day ill have a post here! :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:58 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:38 pm
Posts: 284
Location: Perth Western Australia
Bump,
Still waiting on a few peaces myself

_________________
WTB: Endangerd: sket one swipe tiger. 2tone: Gary baseman both black and white and case exclusive, angry woebots panda. Series 2: big mouth. 2011: zombie hunter, zombies
series 4 Huck Gee skullheads
ANGRY WOEBOTS 3" Customs
Luke chueh 3" custom dunnys

Great transactions with: dopevynil, Frankinkram, Merlin, To_designs, realtyguy808, whitefalcontle, ninja skills, c.feng, tsoli727, turbobert, F1shcustoms, homerj
Sorry if I forgot anyone


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:24 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:19 pm
Posts: 220
Location: Calgary, AB
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

_________________
Pending transactions
Diakka00..Roach

Good Buyers/Traders/Sellers
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=83419&start=4600


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:41 pm
Posts: 650
Location: Austin Tx
jus_sum_guy wrote:
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Take a close up of that Drilone custom I wanna see!!!

_________________
GOOD TRANSACTIONS: -realtyguy808- -ianthegamer- -Ak4play- -pico_de_orizaba- -rstone010-
-surfjord- -mooshysushi- -Nicedream- -gokou105- -noname27- -HeyJB - -Eiji- -Rmetz27- -rjl-
-snooker- -DBAS- -mimicatl- -noname27- -Freakinkram88- -Bansheebeat- -Ottawa- -mavxb3-
-CasperNY- -Finnrcw- -theOutlaw- -therealchinaman- -geescube-


LTB http://trampt.com/users/Scrow/want


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:27 am
Posts: 3931
Location: U.S.A
Awesome customs!!

_________________
GREAT TRANSACTIONS with board members: frostymug, Kluc, physchopainter, bigbad99, i12punk, Turcicus, tekman8, datoyattic, johnnybagadonuts, garbagedick, JayJayFool, j0nwalsh, ardabusrubber, Ash_Kbear, Rmetz27, Dominick1080, Lfarnc, deathtollzero, realtyguy808, soljah52, johnrussellf, sinbad77, Arcady, Blessed88 (sorry if I missed anyone, they've almost all have been great though!)




If you have any Nikejerk Customs for sale or trade please let me know, Thank you

MY COLLECTION:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=175743&p=2318299&hilit=Ty%27s+customs+chomping+at+the+bit#p2318299


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:38 pm
Posts: 284
Location: Perth Western Australia
Daym some sweet stuff there

_________________
WTB: Endangerd: sket one swipe tiger. 2tone: Gary baseman both black and white and case exclusive, angry woebots panda. Series 2: big mouth. 2011: zombie hunter, zombies
series 4 Huck Gee skullheads
ANGRY WOEBOTS 3" Customs
Luke chueh 3" custom dunnys

Great transactions with: dopevynil, Frankinkram, Merlin, To_designs, realtyguy808, whitefalcontle, ninja skills, c.feng, tsoli727, turbobert, F1shcustoms, homerj
Sorry if I forgot anyone


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:23 pm
Posts: 3619
Bump! Post your customs people

_________________
Please help me find THESE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:43 pm
Posts: 52
Just started collecting dunny customs seriously.. :)
Got alot incoming aswell ill post em when i get em :partyman:
It says that the board attachment quota has been reached? :O

So here a link to my IG to see em all :) @dutchdunny is my instagram name

https://instagram.com/dutchdunny/

Cheers !

If anyone has a customised KaNO production dunny (so a ghengis khan customised or the plain one customized) let me know im willing to buy them


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:04 am
Posts: 128
Location: The Netherlands
FriedCoconut wrote:
Just started collecting dunny customs seriously.. :)
Got alot incoming aswell ill post em when i get em :partyman:
It says that the board attachment quota has been reached? :O

So here a link to my IG to see em all :) @dutchdunny is my instagram name

https://instagram.com/dutchdunny/

Cheers !

If anyone has a customised KaNO production dunny (so a ghengis khan customised or the plain one customized) let me know im willing to buy them

Show us :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:48 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:43 pm
Posts: 52
Diugo wrote:
FriedCoconut wrote:
Just started collecting dunny customs seriously.. :)
Got alot incoming aswell ill post em when i get em :partyman:
It says that the board attachment quota has been reached? :O

So here a link to my IG to see em all :) @dutchdunny is my instagram name

https://instagram.com/dutchdunny/

Cheers !

If anyone has a customised KaNO production dunny (so a ghengis khan customised or the plain one customized) let me know im willing to buy them

Show us :D


I cant post em cause it says the board attachment quota had been reached.. :(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:27 am
Posts: 3931
Location: U.S.A
FriedCoconut wrote:
Diugo wrote:
FriedCoconut wrote:
Just started collecting dunny customs seriously.. :)
Got alot incoming aswell ill post em when i get em :partyman:
It says that the board attachment quota has been reached? :O

So here a link to my IG to see em all :) @dutchdunny is my instagram name

https://instagram.com/dutchdunny/

Cheers !

If anyone has a customised KaNO production dunny (so a ghengis khan customised or the plain one customized) let me know im willing to buy them

Show us :D


I cant post em cause it says the board attachment quota had been reached.. :(


The board is weird with attachments. You can upload them to a site like imgur or photobucket and then take the "direct link" from the pic and paste it here, and it should pop up. Someone posted a great tutorial here viewtopic.php?f=43&t=252734

Awesome customs on your instagram by the way!! :rock:

_________________
GREAT TRANSACTIONS with board members: frostymug, Kluc, physchopainter, bigbad99, i12punk, Turcicus, tekman8, datoyattic, johnnybagadonuts, garbagedick, JayJayFool, j0nwalsh, ardabusrubber, Ash_Kbear, Rmetz27, Dominick1080, Lfarnc, deathtollzero, realtyguy808, soljah52, johnrussellf, sinbad77, Arcady, Blessed88 (sorry if I missed anyone, they've almost all have been great though!)




If you have any Nikejerk Customs for sale or trade please let me know, Thank you

MY COLLECTION:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=175743&p=2318299&hilit=Ty%27s+customs+chomping+at+the+bit#p2318299


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group