HolidAPE Dunny 3-inch by MAD!!!

Get your Dunny fix here. Discuss the 3-inch series, post an 8-inch wish lists, or chat about upcoming designs.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

mikashroom

Re: HolidAPE Dunny 3-inch by MAD!!!

Post by mikashroom » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:42 pm

I wanna know all about this lol!

Please help me find THESE

Bundleofjon

Post by Bundleofjon » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:16 pm

Eagerly waiting to see how this unfolds. Is there a secret treasure trove of Kwanzapes? [-o< Stay tuned ape fans.
Continually growing list of stuff I want
http://trampt.com/users/Bundleofjon/want

mikashroom

Post by mikashroom » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:27 pm

Bundleofjon wrote:secret treasure trove of Kwanzapes
:prayer: yes :prayer: please :prayer:

kroracle

Post by kroracle » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:36 pm

Interesting.

The Kwanzaa Ape was cancelled from the lineup. The original plan was for all three pieces, with two of them being chases to the Christmas common. But Kwanzaa Ape was cancelled from the set fairly late in the game for various reasons, and no Kwanzaa Apes were ever supposed to be included in the Holiday Dunny set for last year.

Any that did exist, should have been destroyed & recycled. If I was to create a theory to support the piece, I would say that language barriers got in the way & someone on the lines accidentally threw a small lot into bags for the sealer, instead of the recycling bin.

IF that happened, there would be a few, "ultra chases" out there in the world.

Mongo Lloyd

Post by Mongo Lloyd » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:48 pm

So does that officially make it the rarest production Dunny ever?

Recommended Sellers/Buyers:
"useless toys(x2)" "jjH8te" "jedijordan2046" "liveordunny" "donkeykonk" "Gothamite80" "DrewBlood" "Johnny_Gringo" "Merlin" "MidasTouch357" "yourfacehxc" "mannyx" "Nicknards" "therealchinaman" "quentdiggy" "Shibori" "APsychoCareBear" "Hatch" "malac_cj" "Pandasashi" "Mouser47" MANY MANY MORE, losing track of them all!!!

NEW Online Library & Marketplace for Designer Toy Collectors! Check it out and sign up @ http://trampt.com/u/Mongo_Lloyd

mikashroom

Post by mikashroom » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:48 pm

kroracle wrote:Interesting.

The Kwanzaa Ape was cancelled from the lineup. The original plan was for all three pieces, with two of them being chases to the Christmas common. But Kwanzaa Ape was cancelled from the set fairly late in the game for various reasons, and no Kwanzaa Apes were ever supposed to be included in the Holiday Dunny set for last year.

Any that did exist, should have been destroyed & recycled. If I was to create a theory to support the piece, I would say that language barriers got in the way & someone on the lines accidentally threw a small lot into bags for the sealer, instead of the recycling bin.

IF that happened, there would be a few, "ultra chases" out there in the world.
That somehow seems unlikely to me, that someone happens to get one in their bob…completely sealed.. after 5 months of the Dunny being fs, but it would be awesome :lol:

mikashroom

Post by mikashroom » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:50 pm

Mongo Lloyd wrote:So does that officially make it the rarest production Dunny ever?
Oh and sorry for making two posts next to eachother, but, if it is the rarest production Dunny ever, I say it goes to Nicocato, who already owns every single 3" Dunny ever. I would be sad to know that he missed one…

Stave

Post by Stave » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:55 pm

mikashroom wrote:
Mongo Lloyd wrote:So does that officially make it the rarest production Dunny ever?
Oh and sorry for making two posts next to eachother, but, if it is the rarest production Dunny ever, I say it goes to Nicocato, who already owns every single 3" Dunny ever. I would be sad to know that he missed one…
How much did Nicocato pay you to post that?

Bundleofjon

Post by Bundleofjon » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:56 pm

My hopes are that it's like the S4 original golden ticket dunnys and there's a few cases are just filled with them.

Could it be the factory had already produced them so they just filled cases with just this version?
Continually growing list of stuff I want
http://trampt.com/users/Bundleofjon/want

frankthefish

Post by frankthefish » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:59 pm

Stave wrote:
mikashroom wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

brittfish

Post by brittfish » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:11 pm

The Kwanzaa Ape just became the Holy Grail of Dunnys.

Kidrobot Guru

Post by Kidrobot Guru » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:23 pm

Hahah, crazed!

mikashroom

Post by mikashroom » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:33 pm

Stave wrote:
mikashroom wrote:
$0.00. He doesn't even know I posted that probably…. But I'm sure he'll agree :D

I think it's cool to always have someone who owns everything so that somewhere out there there is, in fact, a complete collection.

Aaron

Post by Aaron » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:38 pm

Well it seems like KR has found a way to sell off any remaining Holidape cases.
Formerly PowerPillPiXeL
FynalVinyl on Trampt

skullboy

Post by skullboy » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:03 pm

PowerPillPiXeL wrote:Well it seems like KR has found a way to sell off any remaining Holidape cases.

i was going to say that ... but they need 60% for me to hit that bucket. If some show up i wouldn't mind paying top dollar for it though.

swind15

Post by swind15 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:37 pm

brittfish wrote:The Kwanzaa Ape just became the Holy Grail of Dunnys.
And I actually know the guy who has it. I feel like a know a celebrity now. :lol: Dan

Wilko1212

Post by Wilko1212 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 am

This is amazing!

I'm going to go home and smash my TV and just watch this thread instead. So much better than any show thats on right now! I must know the secret of the Kwanzape! :lol:
Wilko1212
ADVANCE UPON ME BRETHREN!!

Instagram: @wilko1212

Want: http://trampt.com/users/Wilks1212/want

Great Transactions With: turbobert, Nebulon5, redcumgum, Actual Size, baby cheeses, jollybungle (X2), =DuNnYnNuD=, lazarus, FistfulOfBunnies, Nicedream, spoileralert, hellscrape(X2), noeleaser, w33zy16, gmiddleswarth, c.feng, griffndunn (X4), mako, tjpresley, jfactor13, Dab City 2, shrubs, iron paw, daveleeuk, StefanieG (X2), ralmeidavargas, Gremio (X2), smithy24, Merlin (X2), JayPee, Vinyl fan, Kidglasgow (X2), Wire.Wolf, KIDCANNON10, Flinst0wned, ajc (X2), 666ways2love, endo24 (X2), TRJH1991, Ath, snarebum, paul

Nicocato

Post by Nicocato » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:45 am

mikashroom wrote:

Dude
seeing this was a total bummer and total excitement
at the same time,
I asked a couple of people about it, seems that Sergio
was the one who got it? I was way busy yesterday but
just sent out a Facebook message to Sergio, crossing my fingers that
my years of great deals and hooking up folks kinda pays off
deff interested to say the least to buy or trade for it
WTB - mad Kawanza dunny

Nicocato

Post by Nicocato » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:54 am

Stave wrote:
mikashroom wrote:
LOL, nothing !!!!
years and years of dealing a living the collection life, traveling, meeting people and working this addiction have left good trails and good faith, glad to see it, at work
what a hear warming feeling.
WTB - mad Kawanza dunny

AshleyAc

Post by AshleyAc » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:32 am

Nicocato wrote:
mikashroom wrote:

Dude
seeing this was a total bummer and total excitement
at the same time,
I asked a couple of people about it, seems that Sergio
was the one who got it? I was way busy yesterday but
just sent out a Facebook message to Sergio, crossing my fingers that
my years of great deals and hooking up folks kinda pays off
deff interested to say the least to buy or trade for it
No, dank82 here on the boards got the Kwanzaa holidape!
Successful buys/trades/sales with: (nice dream). chester623. Elias. McGarrigle. Cezza_4. AnonymousZC. Merlin. Kidglasgow. Slacker370z. Frankthefish.

Trampt: http://trampt.com/users/AshleyAc/have
http://instagram.com/ashleyac03

sgr1000

Post by sgr1000 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:02 am

Wilko1212 wrote:This is amazing!

I'm going to go home and smash my TV and just watch this thread instead. So much better than any show thats on right now! I must know the secret of the Kwanzape! :lol:

I know what you mean lol

So there must be a bunch of these because I can't see them just throwing 1 in the wrong place they muct have put all the Kwanzaa holidapes in there too

Nicocato

Post by Nicocato » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:05 am

well i'm crossing my fingers for there to be more, but all these where sold so long ago,, :S
it may have been a prototype they had sitting around,

but sad news is just got a text from my girl Foto and she talked to him, and he's not sellling,
i guess my collection ain't complete anymore, damn that sucks bad :(
WTB - mad Kawanza dunny

sgr1000

Post by sgr1000 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:11 am

Nicocato wrote:well i'm crossing my fingers for there to be more, but all these where sold so long ago,, :S
it may have been a prototype they had sitting around,

but sad news is just got a text from my girl Foto and she talked to him, and he's not sellling,
i guess my collection ain't complete anymore, damn that sucks bad :(

There is loads of prototypes out there, just like one off customs, blank dunnys are protos too. Unless they release more it's not a full production piece.

It's just a prototype that got out lol (doesn't count m8)

Nicocato

Post by Nicocato » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:16 am

thats what i keep telling myself,,,,
so far its not working, logically i know its not a production run, so technically i'm good
but....

i'm obsessive compulsive in a low degree, and its hard to fight the voices in my head, lol
WTB - mad Kawanza dunny

Wilko1212

Post by Wilko1212 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:17 am

sgr1000 wrote:
Wilko1212 wrote:This is amazing!

I know what you mean lol

So there must be a bunch of these because I can't see them just throwing 1 in the wrong place they muct have put all the Kwanzaa holidapes in there too
Its a weird one for sure! Its the timing of its ''appearance'' that dosen't seem to add up. No other box of boom has had ANY sort of HolidApe in it unless Im mistaken? And the only one we've seen is this crazy Kawanzaa variant?

That being said, if MAD, Guru and Noel know nothing about it, this could be a genuine mystery! Either way, I'm intrigued and cant wait to find out more!
Wilko1212
ADVANCE UPON ME BRETHREN!!

Instagram: @wilko1212

Want: http://trampt.com/users/Wilks1212/want

Great Transactions With: turbobert, Nebulon5, redcumgum, Actual Size, baby cheeses, jollybungle (X2), =DuNnYnNuD=, lazarus, FistfulOfBunnies, Nicedream, spoileralert, hellscrape(X2), noeleaser, w33zy16, gmiddleswarth, c.feng, griffndunn (X4), mako, tjpresley, jfactor13, Dab City 2, shrubs, iron paw, daveleeuk, StefanieG (X2), ralmeidavargas, Gremio (X2), smithy24, Merlin (X2), JayPee, Vinyl fan, Kidglasgow (X2), Wire.Wolf, KIDCANNON10, Flinst0wned, ajc (X2), 666ways2love, endo24 (X2), TRJH1991, Ath, snarebum, paul