forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 606 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 25  Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:33 pm 

mikashroom wrote:
AshleyAc wrote:
FINALLY got my order from KR from cyber Monday today. Had 2 blind boxes. Both the red holidape :(. And one of them the box had dents in and as a result the figure has three or four chips where the paint work has come off completely :evil:

wtf??? dude this is su-u-u-u-u-u-u-cky! Contact KR and I'm sure they'll send more. If you actually get damaged pieces/boxes, then they have to send more, don't they?

I know :( have contacted Noel but he's away till after the new year so hopefully can sort it for me then.

Trampt: http://trampt.com/users/AshleyAc/have
http://instagram.com/ashleyac03

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:01 pm 

AshleyAc wrote:
mikashroom wrote:
AshleyAc wrote:
FINALLY got my order from KR from cyber Monday today. Had 2 blind boxes. Both the red holidape :(. And one of them the box had dents in and as a result the figure has three or four chips where the paint work has come off completely :evil:

wtf??? dude this is su-u-u-u-u-u-u-cky! Contact KR and I'm sure they'll send more. If you actually get damaged pieces/boxes, then they have to send more, don't they?

I know :( have contacted Noel but he's away till after the new year so hopefully can sort it for me then.

Wow dude. Sorry about that! I'm sure you can get a refund at least when he's back…

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:28 am 

Finally got the Holidapes here in the UK, picked one up at my local store for £8.99 ($15.00) :doubt: ....got the regular version, really nice dunny and the artwork for the box is awesome, but will probably just wait to find the chase at a decent price on here.

Instagram: @wilko1212

Want: http://trampt.com/users/Wilks1212/want

Great Transactions With: turbobert, Nebulon5, redcumgum, Actual Size, baby cheeses, jollybungle (X2), =DuNnYnNuD=, lazarus, FistfulOfBunnies, Nicedream, spoileralert, hellscrape(X2), noeleaser, w33zy16, gmiddleswarth, c.feng, griffndunn (X4), mako, tjpresley, jfactor13, Dab City 2, shrubs, iron paw, daveleeuk, StefanieG (X2), ralmeidavargas, Gremio (X2), smithy24, Merlin (X2), JayPee, Vinyl fan, Kidglasgow (X2), Wire.Wolf, KIDCANNON10, Flinst0wned, ajc (X2), 666ways2love, endo24 (X2), TRJH1991, Ath, snarebum, paul

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:48 am 

Noel is going to sort it for me when he's back. :partyman:

Trampt: http://trampt.com/users/AshleyAc/have
http://instagram.com/ashleyac03

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:54 am 

Wilko1212 wrote:
Finally got the Holidapes here in the UK, picked one up at my local store for £8.99 ($15.00) :doubt: ....got the regular version, really nice dunny and the artwork for the box is awesome, but will probably just wait to find the chase at a decent price on here.

Picked up one for my friend at the same time for Christmas, met up with him today and watched him pull the chase! Slightly jealous but stoked he got one, it looks great in person!

Instagram: @wilko1212

Want: http://trampt.com/users/Wilks1212/want

Great Transactions With: turbobert, Nebulon5, redcumgum, Actual Size, baby cheeses, jollybungle (X2), =DuNnYnNuD=, lazarus, FistfulOfBunnies, Nicedream, spoileralert, hellscrape(X2), noeleaser, w33zy16, gmiddleswarth, c.feng, griffndunn (X4), mako, tjpresley, jfactor13, Dab City 2, shrubs, iron paw, daveleeuk, StefanieG (X2), ralmeidavargas, Gremio (X2), smithy24, Merlin (X2), JayPee, Vinyl fan, Kidglasgow (X2), Wire.Wolf, KIDCANNON10, Flinst0wned, ajc (X2), 666ways2love, endo24 (X2), TRJH1991, Ath, snarebum, paul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:44 am 

http://www.lulubelltoys.com/collections ... -blind-box

if anyone is still looking for some, at a very nice price, too!

GOOD B/S/T: Nicopanda, Turnone, Chapper, Tnbrother, Nutter, Amethystcape, Turdhole (x2), Mrsmonster, Xmeat11ballX, rustedhalo, 666doll (x2), supershallow, bk_bk, zonrboy, markie_darkie, wingnut80, tvdang, kannaya24 (x2), dro333, nerps, Retro603, kom22, dunnydave, ohiheartyoux, JEEMAC, spungee, dunnyjake, dphear, ROCSone, TO Designs, CurseTheSeen, Saulvation, Teez, invader_chip, shibori, x661x, mooshysushi (x2), jjH8te, patrick40, Naturaljoe, spitfire, DrftDrgn21, nrk3, Bundleofjon, Lazanti, vinyladdict, deathtollzero, Merlin, genejo, RessTroop, Norms, lediscode, giantplasticmonster, Peter_Awesome, Mz59Fifty, rostahmicahdesign, jonnyboi017, locksmith

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:45 am 

The best thing about this drop was the Ape came in a case box and the case box was cool to say the least, thanx to the boardie who sold me one (slacker370z), I was really pleased with it and now I have something to put my limited edition pieces in ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:15 pm 

Totally agree with sgr1000. I love this case box so much!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:10 pm 

So finally got my 2 that I've been Waiting for, for ages.
I bought 2 and got both versions also the box art is pritty rad
Well chuffed with my pulls

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:56 pm 

FYI EVERYONE mad ape 5" mad*Ls are up in his store. Go get yourself one or two!!

Take a look at some of my customs i've done!!http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?t=117819

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:03 pm 

JayJayFool wrote:
FYI EVERYONE mad ape 5" mad*Ls are up in his store. Go get yourself one or two!!

http://madtoystore.com/

Transactions/References

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:12 am 

Does anyone have a Hanukah ape they're looking to unload?

although i'm phasing out of dunnys, i'm a jew that needs this in my life!

BEAUTIFUL TRANSACTIONS:

[watty] [BIGWilly92] [restaurador] [j0nwalsh] [quentdiggy] [tevans48371] [wolk] [moop2000] [PinoyJedi] [TerrorPanda] [silviajdm] [arc] [DunnyMeister] [robbieXeff] [ghettoaxe] [sevren] [gnave] [BHKidRobotNYC] [kittycat] [desecration] [mrnvisible] [1upgames] [Quest1] [adik.na.chinoy] [ChewieOK X 2] [robynndarcy] [KFin67] [richL] [clarkp23] [donkeykonk] [NinjaSkills] [HeyJB] [snitz] [amavevera] [Buellster] [ohtwofour] [HiJaak] [xxclandestinexx] [thermometer] [garbagedick] [Quest1] [Flutters] [brobles] [cbizzle9769] [paulzdeep] [Amethystcape] [chocoboy83] [natenineten][snowdragon101] [Freakinkram88] [mzkayDi] [Ak4play] [Actual Size] [babbage1851] [johnnyterrible][paul] [tedmcintyre] [rJl] [chapper] [Pezhead23] [Boysen300] [Lfamc] [Nicedream] [Two Star] [mikeysee] [partyat2am][Riotzact][Noeleaser]

Trade Thread- viewtopic.php?f=43&t=151786

discounted Kidrobot stuff. http://fab.com/8leud6 HAS KIDROBOT ATM!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:31 pm 

I thought that KR wouldn't do this, but this appeared in a Box of Boom...

Sales Thread
Adventure Time Project

Cezza_4 wrote:
Foto Junkaay; baker, vinyl lover, heart breaker.

There's not much more to it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:15 pm 

foto junkaay wrote:

WHAT?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:19 pm 

foto junkaay wrote:

what the hell? what do you mean in a box of boom?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:32 pm 

skullboy wrote:

http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=245647

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:38 pm 

I must have one!!!

Great transactions: neeonFox, elias, realtyguy808, Dab City 2, consumption, G85, Babyfreak6, (nice dream), Stave, w33zy16, DrewBlood, PJPVIV, Vizun1, XSuicide SquadX, Moonshot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:40 pm 

OMG! I posted early in this thread about KR needing a Kwanzaa ape! YES! I'm scared to even ask about the ratio. I bet it's like burnt ginger.

I also posted about them needing a Festivus Ape too! With an aluminum pole accessory. There is hope!

:rock:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:15 pm 

skullboy wrote:
foto junkaay wrote:

I've been getting a bunch of PM's and emails about this... I did this design with the other 2 color ways but I was told it was dropped. The pic looks exactly like my design (even the details on the ears) so I'm guessing I need to make some calls and find out where my samples are.

MAD Toy DesignMAD Toy Store

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:33 pm 

dun dun dun

Good transactions: NaturalJoe, VapDee, Mhpgear1, Ryn, Dank82, Stacyjean, Danryan, Tweeder422, bla8, izzy, candycloud27, bltsports25, del730, homerj, JMDawg33, pghrobot, Techhuis, cm, DabCity2, glock325, Erroneous, normanjr, kitman34, Greggygreg, turdhole, Adultswim666, Nonegious, DrkFD3S, thermometer, Kingly Decay, w33zy16, jeanclaudeAdam

Great trades: Ghost, Tweeder422, mrxwormxsayz, dondaka, W.I.L.D., fdot, MiggaWhaat, AK4play, elias, Spenc, MattPower

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:35 pm 

interesting colorway, the Hannukah version and the pink/blue OG ones are still my favorites.

GJ, KR, not getting the artist his samples :goodman:

GOOD B/S/T: Nicopanda, Turnone, Chapper, Tnbrother, Nutter, Amethystcape, Turdhole (x2), Mrsmonster, Xmeat11ballX, rustedhalo, 666doll (x2), supershallow, bk_bk, zonrboy, markie_darkie, wingnut80, tvdang, kannaya24 (x2), dro333, nerps, Retro603, kom22, dunnydave, ohiheartyoux, JEEMAC, spungee, dunnyjake, dphear, ROCSone, TO Designs, CurseTheSeen, Saulvation, Teez, invader_chip, shibori, x661x, mooshysushi (x2), jjH8te, patrick40, Naturaljoe, spitfire, DrftDrgn21, nrk3, Bundleofjon, Lazanti, vinyladdict, deathtollzero, Merlin, genejo, RessTroop, Norms, lediscode, giantplasticmonster, Peter_Awesome, Mz59Fifty, rostahmicahdesign, jonnyboi017, locksmith

Last edited by hellscrape on Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:57 pm 

MAD I wish i had a kwanza ape... :'(

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:03 pm 

Drama... :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:11 pm 

MAD wrote:
foto junkaay wrote:

I've been getting a bunch of PM's and emails about this... I did this design with the other 2 color ways but I was told it was dropped. The pic looks exactly like my design (even the details on the ears) so I'm guessing I need to make some calls and find out where my samples are.

Sooooooooooooooooooooo now is not a good time to ask about when the APs would be up for sale?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:28 pm 

MAD wrote:
skullboy wrote:
foto junkaay wrote:

Ummmm.. Hi Mad.. I'm in charge of sending out artist proofs/samples/royalties.. I don't believe there was a request for a 3rd colorway but obviously, now I'm going to have to go back and check my notes.. Normally we get a notice from the warehouse if there are any extra APs after they've been sent and I have received nothing.. I'll chat with some peeps here and hit you up personally... We need to get to the bottom of this ASAP!

Cheers..
-N

For Trade
For Sale

"Every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage..."
- William S. Burroughs

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 606 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 25  Next