New Dunny Price Check thread

Get your Dunny fix here. Discuss the 3-inch series, post an 8-inch wish lists, or chat about upcoming designs.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

QNguyen

Re: New Dunny Price Check thread

Post by QNguyen » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:14 pm

price check on this 8" huck gee world war gee

Trampt HAVE LIST:
http://trampt.com/users/QNguyen/have

Trampt WANT List:
http://trampt.com/users/QNguyen/want

GOOD TRADER LIST:
xkaokaox, Ghost, Nicknards, ibewdunnyla, flabby, therealchinaman, geekvinyl

BAD TRADER LIST:

jesusvbarraza

Post by jesusvbarraza » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:59 pm

It's been a long time since i've been on the board...and since i stopped buying Dunny's. There are a few that I really love like my Hernandez pieces, Mao and MAD ninja, but i have a few I could do with out.

If you all can help me out with some prices for these I would really appreciate it.

3 Bears Uncle Bucky - Tado
3 Bears Zulu Mong - I Love Dust
Tag Team Black - Tristan Eaton

thanks,
jesus
my war paint is sharpie ink

Good deals = CHINO92 Metatron1050 THECANABISKILLA DreVanFuzen xfalcon Icon84 adamway Omnihiro cbankla dunnyislove djfohm whthalo PlasticMe Quest1

Good Trades - Tizight | kittycat | C.I.BOY | LUCKY13 | =DuNnYnNuD= | TungTLe | stilspinin | cm

posters for sale: http://dignidadrebelde.com/story/list/NULL/NULL/shop

slapshot13j

Post by slapshot13j » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:26 pm

Hello everyone!

Looking for a price check on a couple dunnys:

Quetzalcoatl GID from the original Azteca series.

Sket one Swipe Dunny.

Just trying to make sure I don't pay a lot more then the going rate, and know the range at least that I should be looking for.

Thanks.

thereviewer

Post by thereviewer » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:34 am

The GID Quetzalcoatl is whatever price they set. One being for sale is amazing in itself. I have never seen one for sale by itself. I have only ever seen one full set of Azteca 1 for sale for over 1000 dollars.

I think anything over 200 for swipe is overpriced.
I am down to my last 72 Dunnies to have a full 3 inch set. If you have any of these contact me if you want to sell.

http://trampt.com/users/openblindboxes/want

slapshot13j

Post by slapshot13j » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:36 am

thereviewer wrote:The GID Quetzalcoatl is whatever price they set. One being for sale is amazing in itself. I have never seen one for sale by itself. I have only ever seen one full set of Azteca 1 for sale for over 1000 dollars.

Thank you for the info!

QTPie

Post by QTPie » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:56 am

slapshot13j wrote:Hello everyone!

Looking for a price check on a couple dunnys:

Quetzalcoatl GID from the original Azteca series.

Sket one Swipe Dunny.

Just trying to make sure I don't pay a lot more then the going rate, and know the range at least that I should be looking for.

Thanks.
If you don't want it. I'll take it! :lol:
http://trampt.com/users/QTPie/feed

Great Sellers: halfapparition, noeleaser, belfinatorzz111, (nice dream), paulzdeep, 666ways2love, rjxdang, w33zy16, cmk802, QUASIMO, Ath, fast1590, kgyure, mavxb3, DexDexign, MattPower, delicious62
Great Buyers: Counterbalance
Great Trades: DManTX, MattPower
Muled for: patrick40, ShizRobot, kgyure

slapshot13j

Post by slapshot13j » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:53 pm

thereviewer wrote:The GID Quetzalcoatl is whatever price they set. One being for sale is amazing in itself. I have never seen one for sale by itself. I have only ever seen one full set of Azteca 1 for sale for over 1000 dollars.

Got the GID!

QTPie

Post by QTPie » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:00 am

slapshot13j wrote:

Got the GID!
Nice snag. Now I'm even more jealous of your collection :p.

Great Sellers: halfapparition, noeleaser, belfinatorzz111, (nice dream), paulzdeep, 666ways2love, rjxdang, w33zy16, cmk802, QUASIMO, Ath, fast1590, kgyure, mavxb3, DexDexign, MattPower, delicious62

delicious62

Post by delicious62 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:13 pm

slapshot13j wrote:Got the GID!
what'd you end up paying? (if you don't mind sharing)

slapshot13j

Post by slapshot13j » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:15 pm

delicious62 wrote:
slapshot13j wrote:Got the GID!
what'd you end up paying? (if you don't mind sharing)
225-250. :axe: :axe: :axe: :oops:

lamuna

Post by lamuna » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:38 am

Hi folks...just wondering. What's the going rate for the Beast Brothers 3" GID 1/800 Azteca chase these days? I have one directly from Beast Brothers with a signature on the bottom of the foot, complete with a card, foil, and box.

This is the only rae dunny I have at the moment...so I was wondering. Thanks.
Transactions with: adik.na.chinoy, bigbad99, bigrookieinc, BurymewithmyToys, CasperNY, DrewBlood, dxjock, eckotyper, FericFanatic, Floyd 44, iNom, Kevbayer, lilmyk, Manzel, MusicMan02, paulzdeep, PJPVIV, oversprayed, rice_money, rustedhalo, snooker, surfjord, THeONePG16, therealmc, timselF, trustinSTARS, wigalicous, xbtran, flabby, gmiddleswarth
My collection: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=187191

QTPie

Post by QTPie » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:05 am

lamuna wrote:Hi folks...just wondering. What's the going rate for the Beast Brothers 3" GID 1/800 Azteca chase these days? I have one directly from Beast Brothers with a signature on the bottom of the foot, complete with a card, foil, and box.

It sounds like you have the piece that slapshot literally just bought. Look a couple of posts up.

That being said, you could totally sell it to me for $30. :D

slapshot13j

Post by slapshot13j » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:12 am

QTPie wrote:
lamuna wrote:Hi folks...just wondering. What's the going rate for the Beast Brothers 3" GID 1/800 Azteca chase these days? I have one directly from Beast Brothers with a signature on the bottom of the foot, complete with a card, foil, and box.

It sounds like you have the piece that slapshot literally just bought. Look a couple of posts up.

Yes. I just purchased a mint condition one (mask still inside the original plastic) for 225-250. It also came with the card and box, however no signature. Hope I was able to help!

lamuna

Post by lamuna » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:26 pm

slapshot13j wrote:
QTPie wrote:

Yes. I just purchased a mint condition one (mask still inside the original plastic) for 225-250. It also came with the card and box, however no signature. Hope I was able to help!
Thanks for the info. You might want to open the plastic bag up cause sealed vinyl tend to get slippery and sticky. Mine was a bit stickly on the mask initially because it was sealed but it got normal after I opened the bag and let it dry in air.
Transactions with: adik.na.chinoy, bigbad99, bigrookieinc, BurymewithmyToys, CasperNY, DrewBlood, dxjock, eckotyper, FericFanatic, Floyd 44, iNom, Kevbayer, lilmyk, Manzel, MusicMan02, paulzdeep, PJPVIV, oversprayed, rice_money, rustedhalo, snooker, surfjord, THeONePG16, therealmc, timselF, trustinSTARS, wigalicous, xbtran, flabby, gmiddleswarth
My collection: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=187191

RyanIke

Post by RyanIke » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:39 am

Can I get a price check on the Arlequin dunny by Koralie?

slapshot13j

Post by slapshot13j » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:45 am

lamuna wrote:

Thanks for the info. You might want to open the plastic bag up cause sealed vinyl tend to get slippery and sticky. Mine was a bit stickly on the mask initially because it was sealed but it got normal after I opened the bag and let it dry in air.[/quote]

Yep! It has already subsided, but thanks for your advice. The dunny is AMAZING!

mzcorp

Post by mzcorp » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:53 am

Does anyone know what a 20" Touma 2008 is worth nowadays, almost a decade later? Thanks

Merlin

Post by Merlin » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:24 am

RyanIke wrote:Can I get a price check on the Arlequin dunny by Koralie?

Its been a while but the last price i saw was like $35 shipped, but idk if it has gone up or down since. Hope it helps

Check my transactions here
My dealings

too.late88

Post by too.late88 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:19 am

I've been slowly limiting the number of Dunnys that make it into the collection (no space and saving for grad school!) so I've been thinking about selling pieces I never display or have doubles of. Can anybody help me with the prices of the following?:

Kronk Oh La La Chase - Dunny 2012
Otto Bjornik Black Mayari

There aren't that many listings for either figure on eBay and I hardly ever see them being put up for sale on facebook groups.

Thanks!
Looking for: Gold Life Tiger, DrilOne AoW Silver and Red, Ye Olde English McFaul, 2011 64 Colours White,Dunny Endangered Chuckboy
Willing to trade: Series 3 Craola, Series 5 Toofly, THOH Marge, Evolved Huck Gee (Stages 1-3), 2011 Kronk Wing Nut

She's Only Happy When It Rains (or when you click ;P): http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=177708
Great Sellers: zeroangels, Fonzyau
Great Traders: Maus, CasperNY

RyanIke

Post by RyanIke » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:01 pm

too.late88 wrote:I've been slowly limiting the number of Dunnys that make it into the collection (no space and saving for grad school!) so I've been thinking about selling pieces I never display or have doubles of. Can anybody help me with the prices of the following?:

Kronk Oh La La Chase - Dunny 2012
Otto Bjornik Black Mayari

There aren't that many listings for either figure on eBay and I hardly ever see them being put up for sale on facebook groups.

Thanks!

Mayari - 20-40
Kronk - ~90 (I traded one for a black 2tone baseman a while back)

BC G

Post by BC G » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:52 pm

Hey everyone! I am looking to collect some of the Series 1 Dunnys. Any ideas on their prices?

Dr. Revolt
Ewok
Kozik Redrum
Huck Gee Skullhead
Abstract GID
Jessup Mews
Sket One
Superdeux
Easton Black Ice Cream
Gold King
Silver King

Thanks in advanced

trustpigs

Post by trustpigs » Tue May 02, 2017 2:34 pm

BC G wrote:Hey everyone! I am looking to collect some of the Series 1 Dunnys. Any ideas on their prices?
Humorously enough, I just saw a complete set sold on the Bay for $499 not that long ago. Mind you, this set's Gold King suffered the chipping gold paint issue that reveals the green vinyl underneath, but I still thought that was a super cheap price.

As for solo ones, Wigilicious actually just sold a whole bunch individually, but all were "Accepted Lower Offer" endings, so we know the price was below those he was asking (listed below).

Dr. Revolt (w/o box) - less than $25
Ewok (w/o box) - less than $59.99
Huck Gee's Skullhead (w/ box) - less than $199.99
Shane Jessup's Mews (w/o box) - actual price of $45
Superdeux (w/o box) - less than $59.99
Gold King (w/ box) - less than $199.99

BC G

Post by BC G » Tue May 02, 2017 4:03 pm

Thanks for the help! I think there is a whole set on eBay asking $2k which I thought was way too high. I'll just have to keep an eye out for others selling (preferably on this forum).