MAp-MAp's dunny customs

Get your Dunny fix here. Discuss the 3-inch series, post an 8-inch wish lists, or chat about upcoming designs.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

chorus
Posts: 698
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:56 am

Re: MAp-MAp's dunny customs

Post by chorus » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:10 pm

MAp wrote:Chorus I have shelves full of production pieces so no need to give me any more. But if people want to send me some I'm more than happy to receive them, I can't promise to leave them custom free though :p
:lol:
I meant a Kidrobot produced dunny. You most certainly would kill it.
good deals w/:
fauxtograph, yup, thegfm, jmf337, johnnybagadounuts, neeonfox

User avatar
IgorVentura
Posts: 2097
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:32 am
Location: sao paulo, brazil
Contact:

Re: MAp-MAp's dunny customs

Post by IgorVentura » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:04 am

MAp wrote:Igor you know you're knocking it out of the park every time, but I'm a fan of modesty so even more respect to you ;)
:shock:
chorus wrote:
MAp wrote:Chorus I have shelves full of production pieces so no need to give me any more. But if people want to send me some I'm more than happy to receive them, I can't promise to leave them custom free though :p
:lol:
I meant a Kidrobot produced dunny. You most certainly would kill it.
I second that. Or a full series. Matt's work is absolutely great. But I doubt a production piece would look even remotely as good as his customs.
instagram
twitter
facebook
redmutuca.com

huck gee wrote:Great stuff!

chorus
Posts: 698
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:56 am

Re: MAp-MAp's dunny customs

Post by chorus » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:20 pm

IgorVentura wrote:
MAp wrote:Igor you know you're knocking it out of the park every time, but I'm a fan of modesty so even more respect to you ;)
:shock:
chorus wrote:
MAp wrote:Chorus I have shelves full of production pieces so no need to give me any more. But if people want to send me some I'm more than happy to receive them, I can't promise to leave them custom free though :p
:lol:
I meant a Kidrobot produced dunny. You most certainly would kill it.
I second that. Or a full series. Matt's work is absolutely great. But I doubt a production piece would look even remotely as good as his customs.
I dunno, I think as creative as he is with the designs something really awesome could be made within the limitations of production. I don't think there would be a chance at a whole series as there would be so many new sculpts that needed to be made, buy an 8" dunny should be made. Without a doubt.
good deals w/:
fauxtograph, yup, thegfm, jmf337, johnnybagadounuts, neeonfox

chorus
Posts: 698
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:56 am

Re: MAp-MAp's dunny customs

Post by chorus » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:22 pm

Also, don't think because I'm championing Map-map here that I don't think you're stuff is off the charts rad as well. Because it most certainly is. :D
good deals w/:
fauxtograph, yup, thegfm, jmf337, johnnybagadounuts, neeonfox

User avatar
IgorVentura
Posts: 2097
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:32 am
Location: sao paulo, brazil
Contact:

Re: MAp-MAp's dunny customs

Post by IgorVentura » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:24 pm

Yeah, I definitely agree with you, he would kill it even with production limitations!

And thank you for your kind comments :D :D
instagram
twitter
facebook
redmutuca.com

huck gee wrote:Great stuff!

User avatar
MAp
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:05 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: MAp-MAp's dunny customs

Post by MAp » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:24 pm

Haha why thank you. I guess the only way to find the answers to these questions is give me and Igor a whole series of production pieces so we can really make sure we know the true answer ;)

Here are four commissioned Dunnys from the start of the year.

Image

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
IgorVentura
Posts: 2097
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:32 am
Location: sao paulo, brazil
Contact:

Re: MAp-MAp's dunny customs

Post by IgorVentura » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:21 am

MAp wrote:Haha why thank you. I guess the only way to find the answers to these questions is give me and Igor a whole series of production pieces so we can really make sure we know the true answer ;)
I have no problem with that! :D
serious now, an entire red mutuca series would be dope.
instagram
twitter
facebook
redmutuca.com

huck gee wrote:Great stuff!

User avatar
whitefalconTLE
Posts: 3931
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:27 am
Location: U.S.A

Re: MAp-MAp's dunny customs

Post by whitefalconTLE » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:05 am

Amazing as always Matt!! Love that last little guy with the sword there :D
GREAT TRANSACTIONS with board members: frostymug, Kluc, physchopainter, bigbad99, i12punk, Turcicus, tekman8, datoyattic, johnnybagadonuts, garbagedick, JayJayFool, j0nwalsh, ardabusrubber, Ash_Kbear, Rmetz27, Dominick1080, Lfarnc, deathtollzero, realtyguy808, soljah52, johnrussellf, sinbad77, Arcady, Blessed88 (sorry if I missed anyone, they've almost all have been great though!)




If you have any Nikejerk Customs for sale or trade please let me know, Thank you

MY COLLECTION:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=175743&p=2318299&hilit=Ty%27s+customs+chomping+at+the+bit#p2318299

User avatar
MAp
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:05 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: MAp-MAp's dunny customs

Post by MAp » Sun May 07, 2017 1:47 pm

Hey long time no show. It's been in an endless hectic work state since the early part of last year but luckily a cold has come along and mad it impossible to paint so I've been editing photos to spread around the internet again xsickx

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Also here is a teaser of a piece I sealed but have not been able to make the time to finish painting.

Image

User avatar
frankthefish
Posts: 1376
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:35 am
Location: California

Re: MAp-MAp's dunny customs

Post by frankthefish » Wed May 31, 2017 12:35 am

MAp wrote:Hey long time no show. It's been in an endless hectic work state since the early part of last year but luckily a cold has come along and mad it impossible to paint so I've been editing photos to spread around the internet again xsickx

Image
Mine. \:D/

interstatep
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:58 am

Re: MAp-MAp's dunny customs

Post by interstatep » Wed May 31, 2017 3:33 pm

Awesome work!! :shock:

Post Reply