MAp-MAp's dunny customs

Get your Dunny fix here. Discuss the 3-inch series, post an 8-inch wish lists, or chat about upcoming designs.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

chorus

Re: MAp-MAp's dunny customs

Post by chorus » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:10 pm

MAp wrote:Chorus I have shelves full of production pieces so no need to give me any more. But if people want to send me some I'm more than happy to receive them, I can't promise to leave them custom free though :p
:lol:
I meant a Kidrobot produced dunny. You most certainly would kill it.
good deals w/:
fauxtograph, yup, thegfm, jmf337, johnnybagadounuts, neeonfox

IgorVentura

Post by IgorVentura » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:04 am

MAp wrote:Igor you know you're knocking it out of the park every time, but I'm a fan of modesty so even more respect to you ;)
:shock:
chorus wrote:
MAp wrote:Chorus I have shelves full of production pieces so no need to give me any more. But if people want to send me some I'm more than happy to receive them, I can't promise to leave them custom free though :p
I second that. Or a full series. Matt's work is absolutely great. But I doubt a production piece would look even remotely as good as his customs.
instagram
twitter
facebook
redmutuca.com

huck gee wrote:Great stuff!

chorus

Post by chorus » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:20 pm

IgorVentura wrote:
MAp wrote:Igor you know you're knocking it out of the park every time, but I'm a fan of modesty so even more respect to you ;)
:shock:
chorus wrote:
I second that. Or a full series. Matt's work is absolutely great. But I doubt a production piece would look even remotely as good as his customs.
I dunno, I think as creative as he is with the designs something really awesome could be made within the limitations of production. I don't think there would be a chance at a whole series as there would be so many new sculpts that needed to be made, buy an 8" dunny should be made. Without a doubt.
good deals w/:

chorus

Post by chorus » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:22 pm

Also, don't think because I'm championing Map-map here that I don't think you're stuff is off the charts rad as well. Because it most certainly is. :D
good deals w/:

IgorVentura

Post by IgorVentura » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:24 pm

Yeah, I definitely agree with you, he would kill it even with production limitations!

And thank you for your kind comments :D :D
instagram
twitter
facebook
redmutuca.com

MAp

Post by MAp » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:24 pm

Haha why thank you. I guess the only way to find the answers to these questions is give me and Igor a whole series of production pieces so we can really make sure we know the true answer ;)

Here are four commissioned Dunnys from the start of the year.

IgorVentura

Post by IgorVentura » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:21 am

MAp wrote:Haha why thank you. I guess the only way to find the answers to these questions is give me and Igor a whole series of production pieces so we can really make sure we know the true answer ;)
I have no problem with that! :D
serious now, an entire red mutuca series would be dope.
instagram
twitter
facebook
redmutuca.com

whitefalconTLE

Post by whitefalconTLE » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:05 am

Amazing as always Matt!! Love that last little guy with the sword there :D
GREAT TRANSACTIONS with board members: frostymug, Kluc, physchopainter, bigbad99, i12punk, Turcicus, tekman8, datoyattic, johnnybagadonuts, garbagedick, JayJayFool, j0nwalsh, ardabusrubber, Ash_Kbear, Rmetz27, Dominick1080, Lfarnc, deathtollzero, realtyguy808, soljah52, johnrussellf, sinbad77, Arcady, Blessed88 (sorry if I missed anyone, they've almost all have been great though!)

If you have any Nikejerk Customs for sale or trade please let me know, Thank you

MY COLLECTION:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=175743&p=2318299&hilit=Ty%27s+customs+chomping+at+the+bit#p2318299

MAp

Post by MAp » Sun May 07, 2017 1:47 pm

Hey long time no show. It's been in an endless hectic work state since the early part of last year but luckily a cold has come along and mad it impossible to paint so I've been editing photos to spread around the internet again xsickx

Also here is a teaser of a piece I sealed but have not been able to make the time to finish painting.

frankthefish

Post by frankthefish » Wed May 31, 2017 12:35 am

MAp wrote:Hey long time no show. It's been in an endless hectic work state since the early part of last year but luckily a cold has come along and mad it impossible to paint so I've been editing photos to spread around the internet again xsickx

Mine. \:D/

interstatep

Post by interstatep » Wed May 31, 2017 3:33 pm

Awesome work!! :shock: