MOST WANTED ARTIST SERIES 3: MORE ORDERS SHIPPING OUT!

Get your Dunny fix here. Discuss the 3-inch series, post an 8-inch wish lists, or chat about upcoming designs.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

mANNEe

Re: MOST WANTED ARTIST SERIES 2 : PREORDER IS SOLD OUT!

Post by mANNEe » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:01 pm

Turcicus wrote:
mANNEe wrote:
iszcross wrote:Well put me down for one of those bad boys. I think it's the best use of the Dunny ears in their natural form ever. I have a 1 in 10 chance to pull one!

And an even smaller chance to pull the. .. . :suspicious:

Manny, you tease! :D

;)

Chauskoskis

Post by Chauskoskis » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:21 pm

another-waver wrote:Walter's Flickr is like a master class in customizing. He's so generous sharing his process, it's fantastic. When I first saw the clown design, it was like "How come nobody saw this idea before?" One of those things that only seems obvious after someone points it out to you. =D> =D> =D>

Thank you so much about everything :partyman:

About the flickr, i always feel a bit bad cos i never have the time to put together a proper tutorial or something, (i mean theres a lot of them out there and they help a lot, but for some reason no matter if you know how to do this or that, theres always a small tip you can borrow from everyone) so the flickr main point for me is that i always try to response the best way i can to any question people have (most people send me Private messages ) but if theres something you want to ask or want to see more WIP pics of a particular custom let me know... and i upload them or email send them to you or anyone... :rock:
http://walterjacott.blogspot.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/walterjacott/
http://twitter.com/chauskoskis
http://www.facebook.com/Chauskoskis?ref=name

Terrible transaction with BakerTheZombie

Great Transactions with Crestone,

dunnyrocks

Post by dunnyrocks » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:31 pm

hey, when are you guys going to show the checklist with all the designs and their ratios? look forward to it...
transactions: stylepiggy, kngwiz, fauxtograph, DreVanFuzen, bluegreenkey, bigmac, Jargon, del730, haptik, Luckyorangerat, cody1756, pretzI, jason_toycyte, zephyr, c-star, xxclandestinexx, bubby88852, chinoexhale, groovitude, deadboy, ineedalife, sillynickers, waisicmao, hgreene, Sykogrl, pop77, tedmcintyre, xshezx, flatland333, pbrigitte, buttoneyes, NSTNATE, Squidnik, cct, dub599, thebuddys, bboyilluminati6, Nicocato, zonrboy, watty, mANNEe, MisKat, vdunny, nypedestrian, lulu, i love plastic, outtamymind, pandabandit12, StupidDog, ecyahp, jayneticz, funk_e, Luckita, Sh4dowfox007, snowdragon101

mANNEe

Post by mANNEe » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:06 pm

dunnyrocks wrote:hey, when are you guys going to show the checklist with all the designs and their ratios? look forward to it...

Closer to the final drop date in late January ;)

And just a heads up, check out the MW blog later on today, I'm throwing up a nice teaser :rock:

mANNEe

Post by mANNEe » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:58 pm

Check out our blog, the new teaser is up! :partyman:

iszcross

Post by iszcross » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:34 pm

Nikejerk wrote:Here's a little teaser of something I just finished on the side.

Ladies and gentleman......Ichabod Claus LIVES!!!!! :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

IgorVentura

Post by IgorVentura » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:38 pm

mANNEe wrote:Check out our blog, the new teaser is up! :partyman:

loving those masks!
instagram
twitter
facebook
redmutuca.com

huck gee wrote:Great stuff!

mANNEe

Post by mANNEe » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:27 pm

IgorVentura wrote:
mANNEe wrote:Check out our blog, the new teaser is up! :partyman:

loving those masks!

F@ck yea! Those masks are nuts! =D>

mANNEe

Post by mANNEe » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:27 pm

iszcross wrote:
Nikejerk wrote:Here's a little teaser of something I just finished on the side.

Ladies and gentleman......Ichabod Claus LIVES!!!!! :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Dude, post some pics as soon as you get it!!

Nikejerk

Post by Nikejerk » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:33 am

Here is the first pic of Ichabod Claus — a varaition of my MWII version. This is an 8", his head is removable just like the small version in the series, and there is a series of red led lights inside his mouth.

I had been talking to ISZCROSS about the standard design and he came up with this idea as a variant and it sounded like a cool idea so I went with it. He even had a sweet name to boot — Ichabod Claus. That part had had me stumped and loved the name. Wanted to get him done in time for Christmas and it's been a busy week with all the last minute things.
I am a 3A Legionnaire
ISO of: #1-1St Painted RealxNibbler - SDCC 2011, 2-Onell Chaos Invasion, 3 - Spectre Mini Pheyaos
My Flickr
Transactions

Commissions list is open. If we've talked I have you on the list already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLyEGdaOhhY<---Time Lapse Video of the making of the Mega Munny Hammer Bros.
http://vimeo.com/21803727 <----New Video "How to Strip a Dunny"

N3rd Link Check out the new Blog and Podcast!

iszcross

Post by iszcross » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:45 am

A quick glimpse of "Ichabod Claus" here at home! I haven't decided where to put him but I wanted to show the board what an amazing job Jared did and what a freak of an artist he is!!!

HE IS NOT FOR SALE! :lol:

Tora

Post by Tora » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:47 am

damn that Ichabod Claus is epic. But I think I like your regular HH better.
Looking for:
Andrew Bell Kidreaper Chase Mascot #15 (white)
Huck Gee HMNI 3" Dunny Blue
2tone Baseman

j0nwalsh

Post by j0nwalsh » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:18 am

great work Jared. Amazing piece as always.
My Shop || For Trade / Sale / Want List || My Collection

Good Deals with: aruss, Dupper, MidasTouch357, spade, lilmisskittty, rjl, PinoyJedi, Cards2323, bo0sterxme, Babyfreak6, kapjock, DHole, cprobot, sakuradave, BHKidRobotNYC, Nutter, mrnvisible, adik.na.chinoy, suz, nvs, luckyscrm, Turcicus, clevetheripper, viniloeater, TheDonBot351 x2, Rampage.Toys x3, SecurityGeek, wyldaxe, SigNewton, Zhurrie, turdhole, xxclandestinexx x2, Squidnik, g&b, Badstainless, Ash_KBear, tattooedjester x2, dphear, NSTNATE, statusquo, schultzy, OyabunTT, ubern00ber, Urban_Yeti, jwsteele, southerndrawl, XPusseyKiller, bcundall, whitefalconTLE, JEEMAC, purple_alice, Cowybuga, HiJaak, bltsports25, FrankiurFriend

konfucious

Post by konfucious » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:25 am

Jared you are really taking it to the next level. I remember we talked about how cool it is to mix actual cloth in the design so it's nice to see you did that. Also the lights in the mouth and eyes kick a$$!

Happy holidays everyone
Recommended:
anubis2night, broke4toys, bubblegumking, chasbrock, chenreaction, chronic, eckotyper, fliptrickz916, Devours, dimply_gecko, Drillone, FericFanatic, Floyd44, geoffcuddy, gmiddleswarth, gregm, HeyJB, hypnotic, J3D1, jeromeoutland, kirkusjones, mANNEe, mfmunny, MilanoSleep, Nicocato, Nikejerk, onetruescotty, OyabunTT, papparay, phienomenal, roguerebel, Ronin3801, Rsinart, saigonradio, 666ways2love, the-flip, The Octopus, TheMarkSewell, TiredChildren, video armageddon, WuzOne
Nicocato wrote:You seriously have a sketch fetish

N3rd Link Check out the new Blog and Podcast!

JayJayFool

Post by JayJayFool » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:35 am

Nikejerk wrote:Here is the first pic of Ichabod Claus — a varaition of my MWII version. This is an 8", his head is removable just like the small version in the series, and there is a series of red led lights inside his mouth.

I had been talking to ISZCROSS about the standard design and he came up with this idea as a variant and it sounded like a cool idea so I went with it. He even had a sweet name to boot — Ichabod Claus. That part had had me stumped and loved the name. Wanted to get him done in time for Christmas and it's been a busy week with all the last minute things.

SOOO SOOO SOOO SOOOOO GOOD!!!! now i know i NEED a Yeti from you SIr!! now i need the cash to pay you!!! Damn that looks good!! You killed it FOE SHOW!!
I need money for Custom Yetis!! So buy my stuff!!! Got a Black lucky cat 8" and a Blue Tara McP 8" http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=162721

Take a look at some of my customs i've done!!http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?t=117819

Turcicus

Post by Turcicus » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:11 pm

iszcross wrote:Image

A quick glimpse of "Ichabod Claus" here at home! I haven't decided where to put him but I wanted to show the board what an amazing job Jared did and what a freak of an artist he is!!!

HE IS NOT FOR SALE! :lol:

iszcross, you lucky bastich!!! That is a sweet piece. Awesome work Jared.
Crestone is a thief!!
Go here for more info: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=248789

My collection: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=162241
Great B/S/Ters: Manga_Spawn (x2), heebysdaman, UNCLE (x2), Squidnik (x2), nnumber6, macker, Nutter, maraudandembezz, C4, Ardabus Rubber (x2), Rsin (x3), Squink, robbieXeff, luckyscrm (x2), gmiddleswarth, tr3e, yup, Lunabee (x3), mrscrouge, NSTNATE, Amethystcape, brownpants, j0nwalsh, Diakka00, sgolby (x3), JaneMancini, chronic, St3phY, TacoHerder, thndrstrk, JoelyV, rach86, zukaty (x2), l0xns0cks (x3), wingnut80, bck2sqr1, whitefalconTLE, ninwest, monkeyinjacket, nerviswr3k

mANNEe

Post by mANNEe » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:43 pm

F@#k that's good! I love how the colors work very well with each other. Great job homie! :partyman:

HYQ

Post by HYQ » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:08 pm

so.......

It's January :rock:
sales thread

wishlist here

good transactions:::baby cheeses, clem71, eyeforaneye(x2), Kevbayer, WandererLA, awd182, IgorVentura(x2), yhcai3579, DunnyWhoDunnyWhat, wooly, mr2157, wsg313, BigBlueBug, 0mie, deadpute, YourSoRad, Boysen3000, nerdcorepunx, jesusvbarraza, sgolby, Salamander, wendyllc, fasteddie, chenreaction, Jaceb, PJPVIV

mANNEe

Post by mANNEe » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:10 pm

HYQ wrote:so.......

It's January :rock:

And a lot is happening, so in the coming weeks we'll be bombarding you guys with all kinds of info ;)

http://mostwanted-behindthehype.blogspo ... -post.html

j0nwalsh

Re: MOST WANTED ARTIST SERIES 2 : ? ? ?

Post by j0nwalsh » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:10 pm

Looks like Igor from the style. Tight!
My Shop || For Trade / Sale / Want List || My Collection

Good Deals with: aruss, Dupper, MidasTouch357, spade, lilmisskittty, rjl, PinoyJedi, Cards2323, bo0sterxme, Babyfreak6, kapjock, DHole, cprobot, sakuradave, BHKidRobotNYC, Nutter, mrnvisible, adik.na.chinoy, suz, nvs, luckyscrm, Turcicus, clevetheripper, viniloeater, TheDonBot351 x2, Rampage.Toys x3, SecurityGeek, wyldaxe, SigNewton, Zhurrie, turdhole, xxclandestinexx x2, Squidnik, g&b, Badstainless, Ash_KBear, tattooedjester x2, dphear, NSTNATE, statusquo, schultzy, OyabunTT, ubern00ber, Urban_Yeti, jwsteele, southerndrawl, XPusseyKiller, bcundall, whitefalconTLE, JEEMAC, purple_alice, Cowybuga, HiJaak, bltsports25, FrankiurFriend

FAS

Post by FAS » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:14 pm

Lookin good 8)

HYQ

Post by HYQ » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:58 pm

way cool
sales thread

wishlist here

good transactions:::baby cheeses, clem71, eyeforaneye(x2), Kevbayer, WandererLA, awd182, IgorVentura(x2), yhcai3579, DunnyWhoDunnyWhat, wooly, mr2157, wsg313, BigBlueBug, 0mie, deadpute, YourSoRad, Boysen3000, nerdcorepunx, jesusvbarraza, sgolby, Salamander, wendyllc, fasteddie, chenreaction, Jaceb, PJPVIV

Chauskoskis

Post by Chauskoskis » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:39 am

super cool variant of your pumkin Jared...! :rock:

getting ready the artist card for the BB
http://walterjacott.blogspot.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/walterjacott/
http://twitter.com/chauskoskis
http://www.facebook.com/Chauskoskis?ref=name

Terrible transaction with BakerTheZombie

Great Transactions with Crestone,

luckyscrm

Post by luckyscrm » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:53 am

Chauskoskis wrote:super cool variant of your pumkin Jared...! :rock:

getting ready the artist card for the BB

omg thats amazing! almost looks hand painted?
I got me some references. Just ask.

Artists are so flakey. It astounds me.