Hello!

Come here to talk about artists, art, graffiti, culture, lifestyle, and news. A forum is for everything, including the kitchen sink.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

MunnyDABcustom

Hello!

Post by MunnyDABcustom » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:29 am

Hello, I am new to the world of kidrobot and am very excited to start collecting! I have about 20 so far and am looking to expand. As a new person coming into the world of kidrobot and friends anything that I should beware of? Also I am a fan of kozik and am looking to start my collection with a few of his but I can't seem to post/ buy in market any ideas would be great because there is some great stuff there!

Ostrava

Re: Hello!

Post by Ostrava » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:10 pm

I'm new too so i don't have any advice but I'm excited to expand my south park collection.

odibex

Post by odibex » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:32 am

Pretty sure you need 10 posts before you can buy or sell anything, like some of the other features here. In fact, I'm only answering this to get myself a post closer to buying all the toys.
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly."

-Albert Einstein

useless toys

Post by useless toys » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:11 pm

Just participate on the boards.

Read old posts and threads on the stuff you are interested in.

Just some simple advice.
Broke glasses and whooped asses...

smpt wrote:Anyone got a pic of the El Maz and Jeffrey Starr collab for dunny 2012?

wheredawifi@

Post by wheredawifi@ » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:28 pm

Hello I
Am
Also new to the threaad and would like to contribute by sharing my
Love for
Kidrobot toys Kaws Ron English and grafifiti.
Really into collecting older toys at the moment and looking into older threads learning about toys is my hobby thanks all

waiyc

Post by waiyc » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:11 am

You need at least 10 post before you can comment on the selling post. All the best on your collection journey !

AndyForsaken

Post by AndyForsaken » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:57 am

*wave*