It's that time again… fantasy football time!!!

Come here to talk about artists, art, graffiti, culture, lifestyle, and news. A forum is for everything, including the kitchen sink.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

HeyJB

Re: It's that time again… fantasy football time!!!

Post by HeyJB » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:39 am

Wow, don't even know how I made it to the loser bowl final. I've had I think 5 WRs go our for the season, had completely awful misses on the RBs I drafted (I think I had Zac Stacey and Toby Gerhart). I guess Forte and a career year from Big Ben got me a chance to win my money back, but I don't have a very good matchup against OBJ and Gronk

Ak4play

Post by Ak4play » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:39 am

HeyJB wrote:Wow, don't even know how I made it to the loser bowl final. I've had I think 5 WRs go our for the season, had completely awful misses on the RBs I drafted (I think I had Zac Stacey and Toby Gerhart). I guess Forte and a career year from Big Ben got me a chance to win my money back, but I don't have a very good matchup against OBJ and Gronk
Oh snap that means I'm in the loser bowl! Good luck to you sir, I forgot I had a chance at winning my money back lol!
RIGHTEOUS BOARDIES aka SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTIONS :
VapDee/spoileralert, MattPower, DannyWilkes, Mightygrinch, nonamer, Scrow, Dupper, starkravinmad, Nothing371, Rageous, MPeck86, MightyGrinch, skull boy, xbtran, therealchinaman, Freakinkram88, Crash Fistfight, JFactor, hypnotiq, brai aka slacker370z, Chamber37, syx, si41872002

Wants:
World hunger to be over

TRAMPT http://trampt.com/users/Ak4play/info

Nothing371

Post by Nothing371 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:10 pm

haha "OBJ". Good luck, JB!

Crushgroove, I guess I truly am your nemesis this year. I beat you twice and you still finished 8-5 in second place and earned that first round bye. This is definitely a revenge game for you lol. I won't be surprised at all if you win. Best of luck to you too sir!
Good transactions: NaturalJoe, VapDee, Mhpgear1, Ryn, Dank82, Stacyjean, Danryan, Tweeder422, bla8, izzy, candycloud27, bltsports25, del730, homerj, JMDawg33, pghrobot, Techhuis, cm, DabCity2, glock325, Erroneous, normanjr, kitman34, Greggygreg, turdhole, Adultswim666, Nonegious, DrkFD3S, thermometer, Kingly Decay, w33zy16, jeanclaudeAdam

Great trades: Ghost, Tweeder422, mrxwormxsayz, dondaka, W.I.L.D., fdot, MiggaWhaat, AK4play, elias, Spenc, MattPower

Nothing371

Post by Nothing371 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:18 pm

For the record I think Ninja has the best team this year. Sucks that it's one and done in the playoffs man.
Good transactions: NaturalJoe, VapDee, Mhpgear1, Ryn, Dank82, Stacyjean, Danryan, Tweeder422, bla8, izzy, candycloud27, bltsports25, del730, homerj, JMDawg33, pghrobot, Techhuis, cm, DabCity2, glock325, Erroneous, normanjr, kitman34, Greggygreg, turdhole, Adultswim666, Nonegious, DrkFD3S, thermometer, Kingly Decay, w33zy16, jeanclaudeAdam

Great trades: Ghost, Tweeder422, mrxwormxsayz, dondaka, W.I.L.D., fdot, MiggaWhaat, AK4play, elias, Spenc, MattPower

Crushgroove

Post by Crushgroove » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:08 pm

Nothing371 wrote:For the record I think Ninja has the best team this year. Sucks that it's one and done in the playoffs man.
+1

I pretty much accepted my fate as a loss with his stacked line up. It took a miracle and A Rodgers worst Career day to get by him.

NinJaSkills

Post by NinJaSkills » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:47 am

Crushgroove wrote:
Nothing371 wrote:For the record I think Ninja has the best team this year. Sucks that it's one and done in the playoffs man.
+1

I pretty much accepted my fate as a loss with his stacked line up. It took a miracle and A Rodgers worst Career day to get by him.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Third place locked up :roll:

Congrats to Senior Grove for the win...As per usual no funds will be doled out until the commish signs off. Thank you
I'm trying to help some under privileged kids have a fun and warm Christmas AND give a way a bunch of cool stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=240247

Please help out if you can and please sign up! Tis the season!!!

NinJaSkills

Post by NinJaSkills » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:24 am

NinJaSkills wrote:
Crushgroove wrote:
+1

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Third place locked up :roll:

Congrats to Senior Grove for the win...As per usual no funds will be doled out until the commish signs off. Thank you
This League is always a blast!

For next year I propose:

Receiving goes back to "normal" scoring and several heads have already voiced their support for the idea

Bump the buy in from $50 to $60-$75? More money to play with is always nice? Either top heavy or we can have more payouts such as Most points $50 Best record $49 Worst Record $1(because FUdge you thats why! lol) and still have $200 more in the kitty if we get the $25

WW/Transaction money? Nothing major just a few bucks? Like for every 5 moves it's a buck? Puts more money into the kitty and that could go to loser bowl? Trades a buck per team?

I say shorter bench 7 is excessive IMO 6 is cool and puts 12 guys back into the WW pool.

My Keeper Idea died so what evas :evil:

Anything else?

When can we set a date for the next draft? :D
I'm trying to help some under privileged kids have a fun and warm Christmas AND give a way a bunch of cool stuff!!

Ak4play

Post by Ak4play » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:10 pm

^ that's a lot of changes, other than maybe the buy in sounds like more trouble than it's worth.

So unless I'm mistaken IM tje loser bowl champeen... Glad my team peaked this week while the heavy hitting finalist both couldn't crack triple digits :roll:
VapDee/spoileralert, MattPower, DannyWilkes, Mightygrinch, nonamer, Scrow, Dupper, starkravinmad, Nothing371, Rageous, MPeck86, MightyGrinch, skull boy, xbtran, therealchinaman, Freakinkram88, Crash Fistfight, JFactor, hypnotiq, brai aka slacker370z, Chamber37, syx, si41872002

Wants:
World hunger to be over

NinJaSkills

Post by NinJaSkills » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:01 am

Ak4play wrote:^ that's a lot of changes, other than maybe the buy in sounds like more trouble than it's worth.

So unless I'm mistaken IM tje loser bowl champeen... Glad my team peaked this week while the heavy hitting finalist both couldn't crack triple digits :roll:
man why you so against change!? :badgrin:

More money in the kitty is a good thing! Even .50 a transaction would be worth it seeing as how low our buy in is.

In MOL we do a week 17 scramble ...just to get in one more FF fix...Everyman for himself best score wins a hundo...

We doing the Playoffs league? For money right?

I like turtles

Post by I like turtles » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:42 pm

What's up for a playoff league? Let's do it!!!

Ak4play

Post by Ak4play » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:21 am

I like turtles wrote:What's up for a playoff league? Let's do it!!!
Set it up commish!

Wants:
World hunger to be over

I like turtles

Post by I like turtles » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:19 am

Ak4play wrote:
I like turtles wrote:What's up for a playoff league? Let's do it!!!
Set it up commish!
Does anybody know of a site we can use? I can set it up.

I like turtles

Post by I like turtles » Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:58 pm

guys,

i set up a league. it basically the same as our regular season league but with playoff players only. IT will only let you do an auto draft Satruday at 12pm ET, but no way we can do a live draft on such short notice anyway. It could be really fun. It max 8 teams and there will be 4 rounds of playoffs. Total points in all 4 rounds will win the league, so its not head to head. I'm down for $25 or $50 as the entry fee. Pm me your email address ASAP and i can invite you.

-Commish

PS: the website is www.fantasypostseason.com and has an app :-)

Ak4play

Post by Ak4play » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:01 pm

I like turtles wrote:guys,

i set up a league. it basically the same as our regular season league but with playoff players only. IT will only let you do an auto draft Satruday at 12pm ET, but no way we can do a live draft on such short notice anyway. It could be really fun. It max 8 teams and there will be 4 rounds of playoffs. Total points in all 4 rounds will win the league, so its not head to head. I'm down for $25 or $50 as the entry fee. Pm me your email address ASAP and i can invite you.

-Commish

PS: the website is http://www.fantasypostseason.com and has an app :-)
I'm in would prefer $25 the exchange rate is bruuuuutal atm

Wants:
World hunger to be over

Nothing371

Post by Nothing371 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:19 am

hmmm giving the winnings to the guy who scores the most points, you say

that's a novel idea

I like turtles

Post by I like turtles » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:51 am

Nothing371 wrote:hmmm giving the winnings to the guy who scores the most points, you say

that's a novel idea
Haha! Yeah it's only 4 weeks long. Couldn't exactly have eliminations before the bye week teams even play lol Come on Karl! Join the fun and pm me your email!

I like turtles

Post by I like turtles » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:51 am

We need 6 more players! Pm your email and I can invite you! $25 to play!

I like turtles

Post by I like turtles » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:08 pm

I like turtles wrote:We need 6 more players! Pm your email and I can invite you! $25 to play!
Come on guys!!! Anybody is welcome to join!

I like turtles

Post by I like turtles » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:52 pm

Got 4 guys in, néed atleast 2 more for this to be a go! Come on!

NinJaSkills

Post by NinJaSkills » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:37 pm

I thought I made a post...ok well i was camping and shite...so yeah back on line...who gets what? pp addys yo and how much everybody should be getting.

Yo Next YEAR!! J. HIll a 1st round pick???!!!! :lol: Where you draft a A. Foster? If you could keep one guy on yo squad who would it be?

Nothing371

Post by Nothing371 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:18 pm

Some pundit like Matthew Berry is going to make a strong argument for drafting Odell Beckham Jr first overall. It's scary to think he could actually go at the end of the first round.

Bell, Murray, Charles, Forte will go top four next year and then there will be a sprinkling of Lacy, Foster, and McCoy somewhere near the end of the first round. Lynch will be hard to rank again but will also be a first rounder if he somehow stays in Seattle. Antonio Brown will be the first WR off the board followed by Beckham, D Thomas, Jordy Nelson, and Dez Bryant.

Pretty much the usual suspects.

Adrian Peterson, Jimmy Graham, Drew Brees, and Peyton Manning are going to be the toughest players to rank next year. Also, lots of other early to mid round guys got old this year. This years WR class was amazing.
Last edited by Nothing371 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I like turtles

Post by I like turtles » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:42 am

NinJaSkills wrote:I thought I made a post...ok well i was camping and crap...so yeah back on line...who gets what? pp addys yo and how much everybody should be getting.

Yo Next YEAR!! J. HIll a 1st round pick???!!!! :lol: Where you draft a A. Foster? If you could keep one guy on yo squad who would it be?
1st get $350, 2nd gets $150, 3rd gets $50 and winner of the Loser Bowl gets $50!

NinJaSkills

Post by NinJaSkills » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:42 pm

I like turtles wrote:
NinJaSkills wrote:I thought I made a post...ok well i was camping and crap...so yeah back on line...who gets what? pp addys yo and how much everybody should be getting.

1st get $350, 2nd gets $150, 3rd gets $50 and winner of the Loser Bowl gets $50!
Yo YO!! Forgive me! I'm on vacation. I was camping then visited friends in Cali and then me and my girl went to Colombia to see her family for new years and we've been here since. I have no smart phone...the celly I'm using is so shitty even a drug deal wouldn't use it!

I have the look in a envelope at home under my bed. I'm home friday and I'll square up then. I just don't want to tap out my bank account while on the road. I mean if I get kidnapped in Colombia I might have to buy my freedom to home!

No funny biz no manne drama...just a long and IMO much needed vacation. Loot to be paid asap

Ak4play

Post by Ak4play » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:28 pm

NinJaSkills wrote: No funny biz no manne drama...
Hmmm I always thought it was mama drama, as in baby mama.... What's a manne? :partyman:

Wants:
World hunger to be over

NinJaSkills

Post by NinJaSkills » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:24 am

Ak4play wrote:
NinJaSkills wrote: No funny biz no manne drama...
Hmmm I always thought it was mama drama, as in baby mama.... What's a manne? :partyman:
Manne was teh name of a boardie that ran the Most Wanted Custom Series a few years back. The last run he CLUCKED up and spend the money. No artists got paid or very few and no blinds got shipped. It was a HUGE HUGE thing on the boards.

All paid but Ak4play...get at me and solve the riddle of your last PM...$25? Didn't pay in? I am confused