forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 516 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:38 am 

That is 4 people in

VapDee/spoileralert, MattPower, DannyWilkes, Mightygrinch, nonamer, Scrow, Dupper, starkravinmad, Nothing371, Rageous, MPeck86, MightyGrinch, skull boy, xbtran, therealchinaman, Freakinkram88, Crash Fistfight, JFactor, hypnotiq, brai aka slacker370z, Chamber37, syx, si41872002

Wants:
World hunger to be over

TRAMPT http://trampt.com/users/Ak4play/info

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:27 pm 

I would do it.

Great Sellers: halfapparition, noeleaser, belfinatorzz111, (nice dream), paulzdeep, 666ways2love, rjxdang, w33zy16, cmk802, QUASIMO, Ath, fast1590, kgyure, mavxb3, DexDexign, MattPower, delicious62
Great Buyers: Counterbalance
Great Trades: DManTX, MattPower
Muled for: patrick40, ShizRobot, kgyure

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:20 am 

QTPie wrote:
I would do it.

That's 5 we need to reach to Nike jerk and dab city among others still

VapDee/spoileralert, MattPower, DannyWilkes, Mightygrinch, nonamer, Scrow, Dupper, starkravinmad, Nothing371, Rageous, MPeck86, MightyGrinch, skull boy, xbtran, therealchinaman, Freakinkram88, Crash Fistfight, JFactor, hypnotiq, brai aka slacker370z, Chamber37, syx, si41872002

Wants:
World hunger to be over

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:59 pm 

im in! ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:09 pm 

Why even play for money when you're going to be stubborn about having 6 money prizes? There's no point in collecting $50 from everyone just to give it back to six of the ten people. That aside...

Things crashed last year because there was no communication, with just one or two people making things up on the fly. First you gotta decide if you're just going to have the commish lay out all the rules, or else if it's a democracy. If things are indeed up for vote, you gotta follow through with the voting instead of just doing whatever you feel like "bc that's close to what we did in the past." The bottom line is people have to be active participants and last year there just wasn't enough participation. Every year it's a new league. Two years ago, all of a sudden we had PPR points or some other scoring discrepancy that people were surprised about, if you remember that.

Like people have said, you just need a solid commish so things can be declared in writing and everybody knows what's up. We can't be sitting there in week 14 again saying "well I think that's what we did for the payouts last year". Make a league constitution. It doesn't have to be a complicated one. The simpler and more straight-forward, the better. People need to know the scoring settings. People need to have a resource to refer to when they have questions about the league. Scoring, payouts, nothing changes after the draft.

I'm not trying to sound harsh, that's just the way things work when you play for money. There has to be rules. Can always just play for fun instead, too, if that's more people's speed.

Good transactions: NaturalJoe, VapDee, Mhpgear1, Ryn, Dank82, Stacyjean, Danryan, Tweeder422, bla8, izzy, candycloud27, bltsports25, del730, homerj, JMDawg33, pghrobot, Techhuis, cm, DabCity2, glock325, Erroneous, normanjr, kitman34, Greggygreg, turdhole, Adultswim666, Nonegious, DrkFD3S, thermometer, Kingly Decay, w33zy16, jeanclaudeAdam

Great trades: Ghost, Tweeder422, mrxwormxsayz, dondaka, W.I.L.D., fdot, MiggaWhaat, AK4play, elias, Spenc, MattPower

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:18 am 

Nothing371 wrote:
Why even play for money when you're going to be stubborn about having 6 money prizes? There's no point in collecting $50 from everyone just to give it back to six of the ten people. That aside...

Things crashed last year because there was no communication, with just one or two people making things up on the fly. First you gotta decide if you're just going to have the commish lay out all the rules, or else if it's a democracy. If things are indeed up for vote, you gotta follow through with the voting instead of just doing whatever you feel like "bc that's close to what we did in the past." The bottom line is people have to be active participants and last year there just wasn't enough participation. Every year it's a new league. Two years ago, all of a sudden we had PPR points or some other scoring discrepancy that people were surprised about, if you remember that.

Like people have said, you just need a solid commish so things can be declared in writing and everybody knows what's up. We can't be sitting there in week 14 again saying "well I think that's what we did for the payouts last year". Make a league constitution. It doesn't have to be a complicated one. The simpler and more straight-forward, the better. People need to know the scoring settings. People need to have a resource to refer to when they have questions about the league. Scoring, payouts, nothing changes after the draft.

I'm not trying to sound harsh, that's just the way things work when you play for money. There has to be rules. Can always just play for fun instead, too, if that's more people's speed.

Last 2 years were awesome actually and I finished in the money last season and was paid promptly so I think that's overly harsh.....

HOWEVER... You obviously know what you are talking about and I wouldn't mind a more strict league with a full constitution and a commissioner that abides by those rules to the letter... More professional thus the prize is the prize I rather do winner take all makes watching the finals sweet for the whole league!

I NOMINATE for for my kidrobot trading bro Nothing for commissioner if he'll do it we could really make this a big event on the boards again

Wants:
World hunger to be over

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:47 pm 

Ak4play wrote:
Nothing371 wrote:

Last 2 years were awesome actually and I finished in the money last season and was paid promptly so I think that's overly harsh.....

HOWEVER... You obviously know what you are talking about and I wouldn't mind a more strict league with a full constitution and a commissioner that abides by those rules to the letter... More professional thus the prize is the prize I rather do winner take all makes watching the finals sweet for the whole league!

I NOMINATE for for my kidrobot trading bro Nothing for commissioner if he'll do it we could really make this a big event on the boards again

NOPE!! :lol:

We Kicked Nothing371 out last year for being a know it all, kind of a jerk, and various other things. Remember we had to roll 8(Sorry again Booker) because we had to boot somebody last min? That was him

We been playing for 4 or 5 years and dude came in like he was the King or Kings and clearly rubbed some people the wrong way.

We do need a more active or at least semi involved Comish...That's why Aruss wasn't involved the last few years.

Let's see if this happens this year. I got the Yahoo! email today and I got stoked to play again

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=240247

Please help out if you can and please sign up! Tis the season!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:46 pm 

NinJaSkills wrote:

We Kicked Nothing371 out last year for being a know it all, kind of a jerk, and various other things. Remember we had to roll 8(Sorry again Booker) because we had to boot somebody last min? That was him

We been playing for 4 or 5 years and dude came in like he was the King or Kings and clearly rubbed some people the wrong way.

We do need a more active or at least semi involved Comish...That's why Aruss wasn't involved the last few years.

Let's see if this happens this year. I got the Yahoo! email today and I got stoked to play again
You didn't boot anybody. I left, moron.

you don't know anything about anything, like usual.

Good transactions: NaturalJoe, VapDee, Mhpgear1, Ryn, Dank82, Stacyjean, Danryan, Tweeder422, bla8, izzy, candycloud27, bltsports25, del730, homerj, JMDawg33, pghrobot, Techhuis, cm, DabCity2, glock325, Erroneous, normanjr, kitman34, Greggygreg, turdhole, Adultswim666, Nonegious, DrkFD3S, thermometer, Kingly Decay, w33zy16, jeanclaudeAdam

Great trades: Ghost, Tweeder422, mrxwormxsayz, dondaka, W.I.L.D., fdot, MiggaWhaat, AK4play, elias, Spenc, MattPower

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:32 am 

No one was kicked out he didn't like how things were being run and opted out amicably

No reason to dredge up past disagreements.

If u don't want him as comish do you wanna do it? Personally do not but am down for a KR league last year was awesome

Wants:
World hunger to be over

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:49 pm 

Nothing371 wrote:
NinJaSkills wrote:

You didn't boot anybody. I left, moron.

you don't know anything about anything, like usual.

I guess I'll have to be the bigger person and if you say you left fine. Burger King have it your way but it makes you look even more like a punk! Nobody agreed with your BS ideas so you got all pissy and left! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm pretty sure we were told you got the boot from the Commish and thats what I was working with. Forgive me High Lord Fantasy Football!

Yeah I'll be comish and run it and be banker for the 5th or so year...

Rule #1 Nothing can't play on grounds he a tool bag :rock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=240247

Please help out if you can and please sign up! Tis the season!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:40 am 

NinJaSkills wrote:
I guess I'll have to be the bigger person and if you say you left fine. Burger King have it your way but it makes you look even more like a punk! Nobody agreed with your BS ideas so you got all pissy and left! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm pretty sure we were told you got the boot from the Commish and thats what I was working with. Forgive me High Lord Fantasy Football!

Yeah I'll be comish and run it and be banker for the 5th or so year...

Rule #1 Nothing can't play on grounds he a tool bag :rock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yep you're the bigger person here.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:43 pm 

Yikes

Cmon now all vinyl n NFL fans here

Ninja sounds good.... U can be commish and banker if that's too much I can be banker just not commish material

That being said if there's enough interest is play in a league where nothing is the comish with the rules he had posted ...

I love fantasy football and playing with you Americans is way more fun than my normal Canadian NFL fantasy waiver wire pick up wars... It's like what podcasts des ice with fantasy and u got to be n your game

Knowing we are all kr fans just makes it so much fun esp this coming season with all the releases

Wants:
World hunger to be over

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:11 pm 

Some suggestions, even though its early...

Scoring should be pretty straight-forward, Yahoo! has its own set scoring, but we can decide to modify slightly, if we want to score receptions (.5 points each), reward long yardage scores (+1 for every 10 yards), bonus for big stat days (100+ yards, 300+ yards passing) etc.

Format should be either by record or 13-week season with 3 week playoffs (bye week for #1 & 2, seeds 3-6 start playoffs in week 14). I'm fine with either.

Payout based on 50 bucks entry for 12 teams.
1st place = $400
2nd place = $100
3rd place = $50
most points in regular season = $50

How many folks are in for this season so far?

Great Transactions History with: mANNEe, mylzbigglee13, mistachael, thndrstrk, yanksb11, MADCOW, rundmb, ohiheartyoux, henry17s, 1V1ARTIN, pdotcool, GiulioRobot, Vinylassasin, rosstamicahdesign, phildren2a, realtyguy808, Zhurrie, statusquo, frankmysterio, DFed, FAKIR, Soft As Sin, jus_sum_guy, luckyscrm, Fonzyau, Shibori, Rhapture, Dab City 2, jjoker1979, iamchristsao, Nicolicious, chrisosaur, samuraikiss, paul, consumption, stacyjean, KIDCANNON10, jfactor13, DREWBLOOD, toyJerk

My eBay Items | Online store | My Munny Customs | My Wish List

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:44 pm 

BOOKER73 wrote:
Some suggestions, even though its early...

Scoring should be pretty straight-forward, Yahoo! has its own set scoring, but we can decide to modify slightly, if we want to score receptions (.5 points each), reward long yardage scores (+1 for every 10 yards), bonus for big stat days (100+ yards, 300+ yards passing) etc.

Format should be either by record or 13-week season with 3 week playoffs (bye week for #1 & 2, seeds 3-6 start playoffs in week 14). I'm fine with either.

Payout based on 50 bucks entry for 12 teams.
1st place = $400
2nd place = $100
3rd place = $50
most points in regular season = $50

How many folks are in for this season so far?

I'm on board for this or really any option just excited for KR fantasy football

Wants:
World hunger to be over

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:06 am 

I'm out for the League. It's almost August and we have no commish, nothing is being discussed, and there is no activity on the yahoo page.

I've removed my team.

Good luck if you guys get the league going.

My Dealings: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=83419&p=2460950#p2460950

It's all GroOoOvy!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:46 am 

Crushgroove wrote:
I'm out for the League. It's almost August and we have no commish, nothing is being discussed, and there is no activity on the yahoo page.

I've removed my team.

Good luck if you guys get the league going.

Aka scared of the Canadian Mercs.... The future champ 8)

Wants:
World hunger to be over

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 516 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21