forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:51 pm 

Oh look a 75% metacritic score for Metal Gear Solid. GOTY IMO!

Nothing like taking easy money from the filthy console peasants. :lol:

Good transactions: NaturalJoe, VapDee, Mhpgear1, Ryn, Dank82, Stacyjean, Danryan, Tweeder422, bla8, izzy, candycloud27, bltsports25, del730, homerj, JMDawg33, pghrobot, Techhuis, cm, DabCity2, glock325, Erroneous, normanjr, kitman34, Greggygreg, turdhole, Adultswim666, Nonegious, DrkFD3S, thermometer, Kingly Decay, w33zy16, jeanclaudeAdam

Great trades: Ghost, Tweeder422, mrxwormxsayz, dondaka, W.I.L.D., fdot, MiggaWhaat, AK4play, elias, Spenc, MattPower

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:57 pm 

Oh good...this thread is turning into GameFAQS

Wanna be jerked around? Deal with Kevin0322

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:34 pm 

Oisterboy wrote:
Oh how I loved persona 4 on the vita. So great. Persona 5 was announced, but I think it had a 2015 release date.

At the final battle of batman. After years of daily use (like 6 hours a day cause I always leave netflix on for noise) my ps3 is making some kinda crazy vibrating noise. I'm assuming it's probably on its way out. It has served me extremely well. At least they're pretty cheap to replace now. And I can just switch the hard drive I think.
Yeah man, the Persona series is absolutely phenomenal. A number of months ago that first Persona 5 trailer listed a holiday 2014 release date but yeah the new one says 2015. So I could only guess when we will be getting it here in America. Maybe fall 2015? It's awesome that we have Persona Q: Shadow of a Labyrinth to look forward to on 3DS. It looks to be similar to the Etrian Odyssey style dungeon crawlers with the Persona cast and music.

The VITA TV they have out east looks cool. My one big wish would be for Nintendo to come out with a new version of the 'Super Gameboy' so we could play 3DS games on the big screen.

Come late May it looks like it will finally be time to purchase a Wii U with Mariokart 8 coming out. I have a problem with Nintendo making large margins on all of their hardware but only giving us tiny thumbstick hard drives so I haven't been willing to support that system yet. It's nonsense that we have to purchase an extra HD. But now they are finally amassing a small catalog of games worth collecting with Donkey Kong tropical freeze, Super Mario 3D, Zelda Windwaker, Pikmin 3, and Wonderful 101. I'm hoping they release a Wii U Mariokart bundle this summer. There will def be a bundle for the holiday season. Mariokart 8 for Wii U and Titanfall for Xbox One are system movers which those companies will capitalize on.

Some other JRPGs to look forward to in the next few months: Ragnarok Odyssey ACE, Demon Gaze, Conception II, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 remix, and Danganronpa 2.

We're also getting lots of incredible mainstream releases like: Mariokart 8, the new Smash Brothers, Murdered: Soul Suspsect, Evolve, Destiny, Elder Scrolls: Online, Driveclub.

It certainly is a great time to be a gamer. Every year keeps on getting better and better.

Good transactions: NaturalJoe, VapDee, Mhpgear1, Ryn, Dank82, Stacyjean, Danryan, Tweeder422, bla8, izzy, candycloud27, bltsports25, del730, homerj, JMDawg33, pghrobot, Techhuis, cm, DabCity2, glock325, Erroneous, normanjr, kitman34, Greggygreg, turdhole, Adultswim666, Nonegious, DrkFD3S, thermometer, Kingly Decay, w33zy16, jeanclaudeAdam

Great trades: Ghost, Tweeder422, mrxwormxsayz, dondaka, W.I.L.D., fdot, MiggaWhaat, AK4play, elias, Spenc, MattPower

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:17 pm 

Nothing371 wrote:
Oh look a 75% metacritic score for Metal Gear Solid. GOTY IMO!

Nothing like taking easy money from the filthy console peasants. :lol:

Man you just don't get it: people like me are funding a cool experience for people like you who are too stingy to help out. Keep going on about how thrifty and smart you are. You look real classy. What happened to "I'm so disappointed?"

On a side note: I just registered my copy of GZ at the Konami site. It says I'm getting free and exclusive content The Phantom Pain. I'm going to be the one who's laughing if it turns out to be cool.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:19 pm 

Steve The Recycler wrote:
Man you just don't get it: people like me are funding a cool experience for people like you who are too stingy to help out. Keep going on about how thrifty and smart you are. You look real classy. What happened to "I'm so disappointed?"

On a side note: I just registered my copy of GZ at the Konami site. It says I'm getting free and exclusive content The Phantom Pain. I'm going to be the one who's laughing if it turns out to be cool.
Man you just don't get it. First you say you'd recommend waiting for a price drop on South Park Stick of Truth but then in the next breath you jump down the throat of someone who recommends waiting for a price drop on Metal Gear Solid. Which at $30, is not even half the content of South Park. You look real classy. My opinion is shared with a wide breadth of reviewers whom also agree that the length of game, and the value it provides, is disappointing. It could barely be considered DLC length.

People like you are not funding cool experiences. You are reinforcing the bad business practices of publishers offering incomplete content in order to make extra cash, whom then sell it to you a second time with a subsequent release, and then you pat them on the back for doing so. Just like they are going to do when The Phantom Pain releases. And then again when GOTY Phantom Pain comes out, and yet again when they release another collection. Yeah, Konami makes great games. But defending their business will get you nowhere. And if you haven't figured out by now that 'exclusive content' isn't anything more than a selling point, I feel sorry for you.

Exhibit A: http://www.amazon.com/Metal-Gear-Solid-Collection-Playstation-2/dp/B001383L36/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1395175308&sr=8-3&keywords=metal+gear+solid+collection

Exhibit B: http://www.amazon.com/Metal-Gear-Solid-Collection-Playstation-3/dp/B0050SX97I/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1395175340&sr=8-2&keywords=metal+gear+solid+collection

Exhibit C: http://www.amazon.com/Metal-Gear-Solid-Collection-playstation-vita/dp/B007FQUEZ8/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1395175373&sr=8-4&keywords=metal+gear+solid+collection

Exhibit D: http://www.amazon.com/Metal-Gear-Solid-Collection-Playstation-3/dp/B00CTKHXFO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1395175262&sr=8-1&keywords=metal+gear+solid

Is it starting to sink in for you yet? I have taken a completely objective stance to this discussion while your reasoning is entirely subjective.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:55 pm 

Oh c'mon play nice dudes.

Enjoying Thomas was alone. About half way through and finally stumped. Also traded my extra pokemon y for x so I'm playing that.

Getting annoyingly excited for infamous haha. Gonna lock myself in and play all weekend. I'll be twitch streaming and YouTube uploading various missions.

Probably also grab killer is dead if my gamestop still has yhe launch edition. It dropped to $20 last week.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:32 pm 

too much left 4 dead 2 ....waiting patiently for 3 to come out :lol:

TRAMPT Collection

TRAMPT Artist Portfolio! Follow!

Customs for sale:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=193936

GSA/GBA:
150+ successful positive transactions!

Cool peeps:
Shinobistinks!, DrftDrgn21, Merlin, Nicedream, Jaysin, foto junkay, DrewBlood, HOVA, Cheapet, nerps

Pending transactions: greggygreg, Frankthefish, hitechkoolaid

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:01 pm 

Love L4D! Looking forward to EVOLVE on xbox one!
Till then, I'll continue Titanfall! =)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:54 pm 

I wasn't going to post here, just because I know this thread will probably go crazy, but does anyone play Minecraft???

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:12 am 

TO_designs wrote:

God - that would be awesome! Are they even working or hinting at working on 3?

Loved Deus Ex HR - just got the new one but haven't started it yet. Deus Ex - The Fall 8)

Great sellers = Mastodon, newbie626, randomman, nidaram, EERIE, zeusneckone, hypnotiq, madmax405, markus, locksmith, igbid, Zbrushman, Brodus, ryderr6, emanic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:29 am 

DrftDrgn21 wrote:
Love L4D! Looking forward to EVOLVE on xbox one!
Till then, I'll continue Titanfall! =)

I can't wait for Evolve...looks crazy awesome

Wanna be jerked around? Deal with Kevin0322

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:12 am 

mikashroom wrote:
I wasn't going to post here, just because I know this thread will probably go crazy, but does anyone play Minecraft???

I did waaaaaaay back. I remember buying it and the update right after added in pumpkins. I messed around for a while and gave up. I'll probably get it for ps3 eventually because I want the trophies lol.

Finished Thomas was alone. Loved it. Wish it had a second trophy list for vita. Jamming on arkham city. Ugh I liked asylum better. I hate when games just add in too much content. Sometimes linear is good. The first game had enough to be awesome. It didn't need side missions and this other crap.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:51 am 

mikashroom wrote:

Yes :D

But on my 360 not PC.

My thumbs up boardie transactions: Eiji, ClarkR, danryan, dbfree, specialaok, hitechkoolaid, Quest1, malac_cj, DrewBlood, Wyldeaxe, TEN21, xxxclandestinexxx, KIDCANNON10, igbid, MattPower, zbakes, jFactor, MusicMan02, ceralwarz, slosnailgary, griffndunn

Trampt
flickr

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:09 am 

I have a 360. I can never afford games right away. good sales end of last year.

I certainly got lost in my minecraft world. plastic texture pack. building art stuff. dying milk bottles. clown head carnival.
dark portal churches complete with sheep buried underneath so you can still hear the cries. secret rainbow cloud lands. murder mystery motel. giant rubber duckies. cheeseburger joint that looks like a cheeseburger...with 1.99 meal option. hidden lighting using red stone. I trim trees. plant wheat. open a bakery. fish market. farmers market. blocking off lava leaving a window open for psychedelic light shows.

I love me some Bioshock. right now just waiting for burial at sea episode 2.
finally did get Infinite. so good...but I don't care for fighting the witch mother ghost 3 times.
but the "girls just wanna have fun" redo was beautiful.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-F1tPiJv8A

been a zombie cowboy riding my unicorn across the ol' west. lol.

Alice: madness returns.

pinball FX: starwars tables.

I like Rage. just played through that again.

Singularity was wonderful.

some all time favorites would be...Ocarina of Time. Resident Evil Remake. Resident Evil 2. Fallout 3.
recently downloaded Re:Code Veronica...never got a chance to play it.
I did enjoy RE 6.

I don't play too many titles...but I'm unhealthly addicted to video games. 8)

finally, also, was able to get Metro: Last Light. so in love with that at the moment.
2033 kicked my a@@...i actually returned it. lol. (though I so want to give it another go)
anyway...Last Light...top of the pops for me.
(did just pick up the 2033 novel...haven't read it yet.)

looking forward to the Evil Within. hope it's scary.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:49 am 

Daf57 wrote:
TO_designs wrote:

God - that would be awesome! Are they even working or hinting at working on 3?

Loved Deus Ex HR - just got the new one but haven't started it yet. Deus Ex - The Fall 8)

just speculation and rumors as of now ...people are saying some of the hints that valve has been dropping point towards a 3rd game but nothing set in stone ...im hoping they do one since i absolutely hated dead island, awesome graphics but the worst zombie game i have ever played

side note, i also love me some bioshock! beat infinite in like 2 days after it was released ...the game can be a little repetitive with the mini bosses but i think it was a nice addition to the series ...hard to get used to if youve played the first ones too much with the new weapon system and stuff but awesome nonetheless!

TRAMPT Collection

Customs for sale:

GSA/GBA:

Cool peeps:
Shinobistinks!, DrftDrgn21, Merlin, Nicedream, Jaysin, foto junkay, DrewBlood, HOVA, Cheapet, nerps

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:32 am 

Watched a 40min video on destiny
That crap looks amazing can't wait for the character customisation!!

Luke chueh 3" custom dunnys

Great transactions with: dopevynil, Frankinkram, Merlin, To_designs, realtyguy808, whitefalcontle, ninja skills, c.feng, tsoli727, turbobert, F1shcustoms, homerj
Sorry if I forgot anyone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm 

jfactor13 wrote:
I've been playing injustice for the past several months since I'm not getting a next gen console (don't plan on it at least). Can't touch me with Aquaman! :)

Challenge Accepted!

I've been playing Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Bravely Default, Strider (2014). I just Picked up MGS:GZ but i won't be able to play it because I'm going out of town.

I finished Zelda and Strider, both were good games. Bravely Default is fantastic but not for the faint of heart.

Last edited by Aaron on Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:09 pm 

I've been playing Baseball Stars 2 for NES. It keeps track of your player stats during a season!

References: Squidnik, halfapparition, foto junkaay, 1v1artin, NinJaSkills, hova, gmiddleswarth, frankthefish, Chauskoskis, ClarkR, rundmb, reactor88, jennipho, thetonybot, 666ways2love, Quest_Ion, NSTNATE, SecurityGeek, dimply_gecko, tsoli727, Dupper, BOOKER73, zombiemonkie, BRADLEYAFRANK, busizem718 + more (146 total transactions)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:28 pm 

Infamous is awesome and worth every penny.

Sony is dropping hdcp on the ps4 so I bought myself an external capture device. Every Saturday my buddy and I get really hammered. We're gonna drink and do god mode let's plays of retro co op games. Double Dragon, tmnt, life force etc. I'll be uploading them to YouTube. I dunno if we will have voiceovers. I don't think we are funny unless you're also drunk haha.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:30 pm 

I have finished all of the Bioshock games and have very fond memories. They are probably the best games that you never want to play through a second time.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:10 am 

Nothing371 wrote:
I have finished all of the Bioshock games and have very fond memories. They are probably the best games that you never want to play through a second time.

agreed! especially 2, took me long enough to complete it the first time :lol: not to mention i had no clue what i was doing and thought it would be awesome to use the ice drill upgrade and played through 2/3 of the game with only the stupid drill since it doesnt allow any other weapon once equipped :lol:

TRAMPT Collection

Customs for sale:

GSA/GBA:

Cool peeps:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:07 am 

Downloads Fable Anniversary for 360 last night, il be having fun on that for a while !

Sold to: Kidglasgow x2 / ajc / Buellster / Craig-o / archfiend101 / sadlittlepanda

LTB: DZ & Oil Zliks // Andrew Bell Prints // Squink Customs

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:22 pm 

ManicFunNoodle wrote:
Downloads Fable Anniversary for 360 last night, il be having fun on that for a while !

I was thinking about doing that, but to save on money, I just bought the original fable (lost chapters) and fable 2 instead.

Fable, even though is an xbox game, works fine on the 360 :)

Chatzy talk:
Mako: Love me some wood
Weezy: I agree mako
brain: I want a wood
AshleyAc: Mako likes wood and eating board members

Making quotes out of context since 2014

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:36 am 

AnonymousZC wrote:
ManicFunNoodle wrote:

I was thinking about doing that, but to save on money, I just bought the original fable (lost chapters) and fable 2 instead.

Fable, even though is an xbox game, works fine on the 360 :)

Haha smart, it is £30 for the HD version of a now £5 game, but to be fair I did enjoy playing it in HD and it's still an amazing game, but now Iv completed it, done everything and got all achievements il probably not be playing it again haha feel free to add me btw :) GT(with the space): IDEADI PAIN

Also, great offers in batman games, I already had them all apart from Lego batman 2, picked that up pretty damn cheap! :D

Sold to: Kidglasgow x2 / ajc / Buellster / Craig-o / archfiend101 / sadlittlepanda

LTB: DZ & Oil Zliks // Andrew Bell Prints // Squink Customs

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 12:15 pm 

This is what I did on Friday night, no lie.

I had a couple friends over for drinks. We decided to head up the street to the movie rental store/pizza store because one guy was hungry. Low and behold, they had two copies of Watch Dogs sitting out. They obviously must have just put them out or else they both would have been rented. So I picked up Watch Dogs for five nights! I already have Wolfenstein checked out so been playing that one. The video store better be careful or they are going to get hit with mega fines.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next