forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:09 pm 

Besides collecting toys & art.

Mine are:drinking, cars & working on them, weight lifting,i use to collect sneakers too, & drinking

GO!

Good Sellers:nyhousekid
Good Buyers:RUMADMAN,igbid,Shankweather,Kidandplay305,QUASIMO, Kingly Decay,JUAN2.0,Marksman,Zombiekel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:11 pm 

playing videogames and painting...wouldnt call working out a hobby but i do that. I enjoy fishing but rarely do it and love watching movies.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:18 pm 

ianthegamer wrote:
playing videogames and painting...wouldnt call working out a hobby but i do that. I enjoy fishing but rarely do it and love watching movies.

i guess your right ill have to replace weight lifting with video games, although i dont play as much as i use to.

Good Buyers:RUMADMAN,igbid,Shankweather,Kidandplay305,QUASIMO, Kingly Decay,JUAN2.0,Marksman,Zombiekel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:36 pm 

i meant for myself. its just something i do. I do it cause i want to but its not a passion. For some people its a passion. if there was a sport or physical activity i could enjoy that would replace the gym id do it. maybe surfing if i lived near an ocean and wasnt afraid of what i cant see.

the very idea of things (even just fish) swimming around me that i cant see creeps me out.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:12 pm 

Any waking second I'm. Not at work or with my girl I'm working on something with 2 wheels. Absolutely obsessed.
My girls bike once we buttoned it back up

Here's my scoot, but it's under the knife again right now

Side project just cause

Have many others, just some of the pictures I had on hand.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:08 pm 

Studying >_> if you could call it a hobby :doubt:
Oh, and spending money :cry: sadly this is one I have had to stop :cry:

My Blog

Awesome Boardies
infinite14 [x2]; shizasta; Potterbarn; liveordunny; tvaddict08; Effeystonem; NiceDream [x3]; DrewBlood [x2]; beccamaihato; =DuNnYnNuD=[x2]; akik.na.chinoy; CasperNY; ianthegamer; djmatth83; starkravinmad; waisicmao; masago15; dopevinyl; nerps [x2]; luckyscm; Pharoahjag; Louhemp007; Exforge; xdrmadnessx; babbage1851; caswuun; Ninjaskills; jandrolex; anthonyce; unseenforces; Reks1; thetvirus; noname27; Salamander; Miss_Vawny; TashaLlama; dxjock; MusicMan02; Enforcer; VapDee; fdot; Rsinart; OJJ; NSTATE; Kool51; YoursoRad; twipz; endoprine; JRDillGC; Jason225; Supershanefx; XSuicide SquadX; el_scorcho; snowdragon101
In Process:
snowdragon101

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:12 pm 

Playing the guitar and the drums mainly. Used to play video games but don't really have any more time for those unless it's a zelda game or a metal gear solid game :lol:

GREAT TRANSACTIONS with board members: frostymug, Kluc, physchopainter, bigbad99, i12punk, Turcicus, tekman8, datoyattic, johnnybagadonuts, garbagedick, JayJayFool, j0nwalsh, ardabusrubber, Ash_Kbear, Rmetz27, Dominick1080, Lfarnc, deathtollzero, realtyguy808, soljah52, johnrussellf, sinbad77, Arcady, Blessed88 (sorry if I missed anyone, they've almost all have been great though!)

If you have any Nikejerk Customs for sale or trade please let me know, Thank you

MY COLLECTION:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=175743&p=2318299&hilit=Ty%27s+customs+chomping+at+the+bit#p2318299

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:26 am 

Sports cards, video games, reading. I guess studying if you wanna consider that a hobby like someone else mentioned. Yay grad school.

Good Buyers: BrianArrr, CasperNY, Cezza_4, Kenobi822
Good Sellers: APsychoCareBear, BrianArrr, VapDee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:17 pm 

Paintball

Follow me on Instagram @GKedrei619

Check out my Trampt: http://trampt.com/w/GKpirate619

Excellent Transactions- jjoker1979, ngoqua915, Bundleofjon x2, CasperNY, fdot x3, Drewblood x3, KeetJie, oicyu8chu, Vapdee, nonegious, (nice dream), dabcity2 x3, wastemoremoney x2, clarkp23, doarone, GC415, Babyfreak6, streams, mknight2728, misterbear04, MusicMan02, Eiji, syx, jfactor13 x4, joshwalker84 x2, adik.na.chinoy, Ibewdunnyla, pico_de_orizaba, EviL0ne, crux, Skeez, Masago15, Ghost, PaulzDeep, QUASIMO, w33zy16, bernando2, mavxb3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:28 pm 

ive never done paintball but i really want to

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:31 pm 

I murder hookers.

References: Squidnik, halfapparition, foto junkaay, 1v1artin, NinJaSkills, hova, gmiddleswarth, frankthefish, Chauskoskis, ClarkR, rundmb, reactor88, jennipho, thetonybot, 666ways2love, Quest_Ion, NSTNATE, SecurityGeek, dimply_gecko, tsoli727, Dupper, BOOKER73, zombiemonkie, BRADLEYAFRANK, busizem718 + more (146 total transactions)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:47 pm 

paul wrote:
I murder hookers.

I hook murderers
:-)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:18 pm 

Capturing my cat's farts in jars and cataloging them.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:20 pm 

:?:
(nice dream) wrote:
Capturing my cat's farts in jars and cataloging them.

:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:07 pm 

Tattoos, sports, and video games

want list + grails::coarsetoys Mint pain 1:3 (BOX ONLY) ROTO jaws (mint condition no seam or neck problem)...also Switch set and body bags NYFAT & LAFATS

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:51 pm 

Doing people a favor and putting some colors and shapes on their walls. They didn't even know they wanted it!

Designing things, cutting them out, then putting paint through the holes which often ends up on a wall or something.

Moss farm.

Picking up dog poop that keeps falling out of this dog that seems to live with us.

Listening to Alice in Chains.

Staring at the sun.

Generally being awesome when someone is looking.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:38 pm 

Collecting vinyl. Rare original pressings... i'm addicted.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:56 pm 

Kidrobot Guru wrote:
Collecting vinyl. Rare original pressings... i'm addicted.

wouldn't it suck if they were repressed? And not a "re-issue" either, but another run of the same vinyl, with no way to distinguish from the original pressing. It would completely lower the value of your rare pieces. Yeah, that would be a huge bummer.. might even turn you off to collecting.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:07 pm 

Nope. I still love having the original regardless for my personal satisfaction. Its also nice to have the repress so i don't have to screww up my original pressing when Djing. So another exact run from a random privately pressed Turkish LP from '68? Don't think it would happen. heheh.

Also, the value of LP's fluctuates like crazy... i purchased one about 5 years ago for close to $400... i just saw the same LP recently for about $100. It happens but it was the hunt that was awesome and there is always new vinyl to discover.

So, yeah, i'm addicted.

Oh, i see what you did there ;)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:55 pm 

What is a moss farm?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:05 pm 

Kidrobot Guru wrote:
Nope. I still love having the original regardless for my personal satisfaction. Its also nice to have the repress so i don't have to screww up my original pressing when Djing. So another exact run from a random privately pressed Turkish LP from '68? Don't think it would happen. heheh.

Also, the value of LP's fluctuates like crazy... i purchased one about 5 years ago for close to $400... i just saw the same LP recently for about $100. It happens but it was the hunt that was awesome and there is always new vinyl to discover.

So, yeah, i'm addicted.

I love to buy records when I can, have slowed down a little bit lately in collecting them, but damn am I excited for Record Store Day tomorrow :D

GREAT TRANSACTIONS with board members: frostymug, Kluc, physchopainter, bigbad99, i12punk, Turcicus, tekman8, datoyattic, johnnybagadonuts, garbagedick, JayJayFool, j0nwalsh, ardabusrubber, Ash_Kbear, Rmetz27, Dominick1080, Lfarnc, deathtollzero, realtyguy808, soljah52, johnrussellf, sinbad77, Arcady, Blessed88 (sorry if I missed anyone, they've almost all have been great though!)

If you have any Nikejerk Customs for sale or trade please let me know, Thank you

MY COLLECTION:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=175743&p=2318299&hilit=Ty%27s+customs+chomping+at+the+bit#p2318299

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:22 pm 

Kidrobot Guru wrote:

So, yeah, i'm addicted.

Few things are as awesome as the smell of an old record store or comic book store in the summer time...magical!

I golf and an avid support of Boston sports teams...oh and YOUR MOMS! :badgrin:

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=240247

Please help out if you can and please sign up! Tis the season!!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:48 am 

I would say video games, smoking pot and drawing... but this is more of a way of life for me, really. The only other things I do is watch "garbage" on Hulu Plus, Netflix, YouTube and Amazon streaming on my PS3 and go to a handful of websites [KR, IGN, BoingBoing, SpankyStokes, sometimes Juxtapoz]. I don't work and I'm considered "disabled" due to my emotional instability. I do whatever I want on a very limited budget. I'm technically a medical marijuana patient and good pot helps a lot with the severe pain I am constantly in but I would use it even if that wasn't the case. I would like to make toys and t-shirts but I don't think that's gonna happen. I am the biggest fcnk off you have ever come across.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:36 am 

Steve The Recycler wrote:
I would say video games, smoking pot and drawing... but this is more of a way of life for me, really. The only other things I do is watch "garbage" on Hulu Plus, Netflix, YouTube and Amazon streaming on my PS3 and go to a handful of websites [KR, IGN, BoingBoing, SpankyStokes, sometimes Juxtapoz]. I don't work and I'm considered "disabled" due to my emotional instability. I do whatever I want on a very limited budget. I'm technically a medical marijuana patient and good pot helps a lot with the severe pain I am constantly in but I would use it even if that wasn't the case. I would like to make toys and t-shirts but I don't think that's gonna happen. I am the biggest fcnk off you have ever come across.

Smoking pot is not a hobby...it's a lifestyle! :lol:

Keeps me from killing all the idiots I have to deal with on an everyday basis!

Sorry to hear you're in constant pain...Honestly.

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=240247

Please help out if you can and please sign up! Tis the season!!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:08 pm 

Video games, dodging english bulldogs' farts and occasionally making pretty things with brushes.

My thumbs up boardie transactions: Eiji, ClarkR, danryan, dbfree, specialaok, hitechkoolaid, Quest1, malac_cj, DrewBlood, Wyldeaxe, TEN21, xxxclandestinexxx, KIDCANNON10, igbid, MattPower, zbakes, jFactor, MusicMan02, ceralwarz, slosnailgary, griffndunn

Trampt
flickr